Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Show and Tell Week of December - 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gemini6184

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:38 am
Yet another middle of the week S&T thread sweatdrop

SHEDIR IS DONE! I couldnt sleep yet so i just finished it and BOY IS IT GORGEOUS

User Image

If you ever make this hat for a chemo patient, do not skimp on the yarn. The reviews are true - Rowan Calmer really is like knitting with marshmallows. And I got the ball for $10.79 offa ebay 4laugh The color is 'lucky'. I hope this brings his mother plenty of luck in her battle with cancer.

So whos up to what?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:55 am
IT IS MY BIRTHDAY  

I be me
Vice Captain

gemini6184

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:21 am
I be me
IT IS MY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:24 am
I be me
IT IS MY BIRTHDAY

Weird, mine too. Happy birthday!  

Catcheen
Crew

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:26 pm
Catcheen
I be me
IT IS MY BIRTHDAY

well NOW it is the day AFTER my birthday (uses her australin time trick)
and its also the guy at aldi's birthday.
I know because yesterday I bought a banana from there and told him it was by birthday and he said it was his the next day. he also gave me a free chocolate.

And I could be rude and not mention your awesome beanie yesterday since it was my birthday.
but now I have to say, your beanie is awesome awesome.
I do wish I could have one of my own.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:17 pm
Happy belated birthdays, y'all!

That beanie is just adorable. I love the color! (I'm impressed with the cable patterns - fancy knitting!) And I hope it helps with the cancer battle, too.

My graduate school projects are starting to wind down, so I can pick up my crocheting again! I just finished a black scarf for my Uncle. Now I'm picking up my fox tail scarf again. I'm hoping I'll be able to give it to my boyfriend for Christmas.  

Brunette_Star

firrantello

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Still slowly plugging away on the boyfriend's blanket. But I took a break to knit flowers over the weekend. They're cute, and I can stick them nearly anywhere 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:28 pm
That is such a cute hat gemini!  

VP Club Freakin Justice

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:44 pm
Brunette_Star
Happy belated birthdays, y'all!

That beanie is just adorable. I love the color! (I'm impressed with the cable patterns - fancy knitting!) And I hope it helps with the cancer battle, too.

My graduate school projects are starting to wind down, so I can pick up my crocheting again! I just finished a black scarf for my Uncle. Now I'm picking up my fox tail scarf again. I'm hoping I'll be able to give it to my boyfriend for Christmas.

I'm not quite at that point. I have another week of craziness with my pojects.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:43 am
Catcheen
I be me
IT IS MY BIRTHDAY

hmmmm....
for somereason I forgot this in my last post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY  

I be me
Vice Captain

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces