Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Let's play a game! =D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever read them?
  Yes, and I loved them! =D
  Yes. I thought they were silly. =/
  No, but I will!
  No...
  I was in them! ; 3;
View Results

Fallopian Funride

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:51 am
You guys have all read the Dumb Rumours at the Sailor Senshi Page, haven't you?
There are also some at Sweet-Usagi, but they're pretty bad. neutral Some of the information is incorrect, and ONE of her explanations for a Wrong Rumour was featured on TSSP's Wrong Rumours Page. whee However, some of TSSP's 'Rumours' are actually Truths, though, and the Author does let their personal opinions get in the way of things...

But, that's not the point.
Some of those Rumours get pretty wild, don't they?
Some of them are so stupid, it's almost as if they were trying.

GASP.

So, do you get the game now? surprised
Let's see if we can make up some Dumb Rumours for Sailor Moon.

There are some Rules, though.

++ Try not to use Rumours featured on either of the above Pages.
++ This isn't a "Find Dumb Rumours" Page, so don't Post ones you've actually seen on the Internet. They have to be made-up. :3
++ They have to be linked somehow to something real in the Series.

Bonus marks go to people who make up plausible rumours. :3
The more believable they are, the higher your score. heart
Go! >D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:11 am
ok, here I go.

In a hidden special that was never released,it showed Mamoru and Usagi's life together. Mamoru became a wife beater and after being beaten, Usagi ran to the Sailor Senshi for relief followed by a 10 minute long sex scene between her and the rest of the sailor senshi.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Fallopian Funride

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:29 pm
kawaiibunny3
ok, here I go.

In a hidden special that was never released,it showed Mamoru and Usagi's life together. Mamoru became a wife beater and after being beaten, Usagi ran to the Sailor Senshi for relief followed by a 10 minute long sex scene between her and the rest of the sailor senshi.

xd
Perfect!
-Double thumbs up-
Ok, now I want to think of one.
e .e
-Strains brain-

Ok, here I go. surprised

Chibi-Usa and Helios have a kid in the future (who greatly resembles Chibi Chibi but isn't) and, just like her mama, she goes back in time to train to become a Sailor Soldier with Usagi + the others when she's only a baby. However, she isn't as good as travelling through time as Chibi-Usa was and she gets lost, going too far back. A kindly woman adopts her and raises her as her own child and, through a twist of fate, Chibi-Usa's child meets Usagi, who is now her own age. And that child is... Naru Osaka! heart heart Occassionally Naru gets flashbacks of her infanthood with Chibi-Usa and Helios, which is how she sometimes shows signs of knowing that Usagi is Sailor Moon. <333

How'd I do? xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:59 am
kawaiibunny3
ok, here I go.

xd

It's not a good rumor until it has that 10 minute long lesbian sex scene.

User Image

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:33 am
Here's one, In reality, Chibichibi (in the anime) is Sailor Galaxia's daughter who traveled to earth to find Sailor moon to save her mother. D:!!
--

Mamoru and Fiore carried on an affair behind Usagi's back And that's where Chibiusa came from.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:35 am
Luamervara
Here's one, In reality, Chibichibi (in the anime) is Sailor Galaxia's daughter who traveled to earth to find Sailor moon to save her mother. D:!!
--

Mamoru and Fiore carried on an affair behind Usagi's back And that's where Chibiusa came from.

*doesn't want to think about how that would work* That would explain the pink hair...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Fallopian Funride

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:33 am
Luamervara
--

D=!
You stole my idea!! ; 3;

Fiore was madly in love with Mamoru, and while he was healing in the liquid chamber, Fiore had sex with him. (Two variations) A - Fiore's Alien Race is both male and female and gets impregnated that way. B - The Kisenian Flower is a female and he gets impregnated spiritually. Then, at the end, when Fiore gives Usagi his life energy, he transfers the child over to her and that's where Chibi-Usa came from. The alien hybrid baby doesn't develop until hundreds of years later, though.
You can see images of Fiore + Mamoru having sex during one of the DiC Scene Transitions with the big Tiara. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:55 am
1. Chibi Chibi is the daughter of Queen Kakyuu.

2. Chibi Chibi is Chibi Usa when she was VERY young.  

Galaxia12

Polexeny

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:44 pm
The Sailor Senshi's never mentioned they had they're monthly period. Or have a period or something.

If they did, they never mentioned how uncomfortable it is especially with those short skirts. xp

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:27 am
i have another one. inspired by the Little Mermaid rumor.

-if you look REALLY closely in episode where Haruka meets Michiru, you can see Haruka having an errection.

((sorry Haruka))  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

sykochik

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:04 am
The Sailors actually ran and fought in running shoes, but when Naoko watched them in a parallel universe, she thought they would look hotter in boots and heels and such, so she changed it when bringing it back to our universe.
(too much?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:51 am
OK I'll give it a try....

they didn't show one of the first season episodes in the US because the girls go to a bathhouse and Usagi is like naked for almost the entire episode and everytime it shows her boobs there's this strobe special effect and if you look too closely at it...you pee your pants...it's true my cousins friend from california got it off youtube.  

Henshin green

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff