Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
The Condensed And Barely Chalenging Legacy Challange :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My legacy challenge
  I think I'll try it. :)
  Na too simple :(
  indifferent :l
View Results

AwesomeSqueegle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:50 pm
Okay Here is my chalange to all of you. This is my version of the legacy challange. It is actually kind of a spoof.

1. You actually have to read all of the rules and handicps. That deserces a thumbs up if oyu can even get that far. +1point

2. You have to get up to 10 generations. that's it it is mostly a challenge of patience. +10 points

3. You can't use any cheats except move_objects on and forcetwins (because that only gives you twins and doesn't do too much to help you). +1 *

4. Get five generations of pets +3

*Downloaded things like insiminator and stuff are okay because you can't do anything about that. If you use any other cheats you lose that point.

Now I told oyu this isn't very hard. It is jsut to see who can do it. I got bored before I even finished reading the rules so I figured I would condense a challenge ofr everyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:52 pm
Oh and one more thing. You have to build your own house.  

AwesomeSqueegle

AwesomeSqueegle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:26 pm
Ha ha I know this idea sucks big time, like most of my stuff does. I just thought I would try and bring a little more humore to this, not like there isn't enough humor. I am doing my own challange. So fat I started out with Samantha Arial, and her poodle. Then I bult htem a way rad house for 20,000 dollars and I didn't even use cheats. rofl No really I didn't use a single one. I feel so proud of myself. Ah wel lanyone who wants to try it you cna post ur stories here and you know I'll keep you posted and whatever.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games