Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll number one
  yes give me gold please thanks.
View Results

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:40 am
Amaya raises an eyebrow and smiles. 'Lets see if you can keep up.' she said mischieviously. She wandered into the woods towards the fire that was still burning.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:28 am
::follows her rather easily and is quite able to "catch up" with her:: Oh... a running game. ::pants a bit just to keep her off of her toes:: This is going to be rather amusing. ::picks up the pace and charges for her mischeviously:: Oh my... I am going to enjoy this rather much.  

ObscureEnigma

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:51 am
Amaya smiles mischeiviously(sp?) and begins to sprint. She feels the mositure in the air, begins to absorb it, become it. She starts running even faster, so fast she can't feel herself anymore  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 6:54 pm
Touché, but you are NOT going to win. ::jumps up in the air and has body almost leaned to an 180 degree angle as she begins to fly toward the girl; she surely was flying faster than the girl was sprinting:: Heeheehee!  

ObscureEnigma

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:05 am
Amaya smiled even bigger. Her body melted away and she became part of the air. SHe moved so fast, nothing could be seen of her. She stopped and reformed at a large bonfire in the middle of a clearing. She turned around to see the vampiress not far behind  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:46 pm
::cannot stop herself and tackles her:: Well, well... ::sees that her hair is inches away from the fire:: How interesting... I did not mean for my delivery to be that perfect. ::strokes her neck softly:: Forgive me... do tell me your name.  

ObscureEnigma

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:10 pm
"Its Amaya and can we move? I don't like being close to a fire. She stood up and took a few steps back. She looked around and stared. "What the hell happened here?" She asked to no one in particular.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:48 pm
::giggles and then steps back from her:: Amaya... nice to meet you. I am Ophelia Spicer. ::smiles and looks around:: It looks like hell here... don't you think? ::grins:: I like it... a lot. What do you think?  

ObscureEnigma

mycatsareschizos

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:41 am
Amaya furrowed her brow. "I have no idea what happened here. Fire isn't my thing." Amaya said simply. She looked around and was surpised to see no one, alive or dead, except for the vampiress.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:00 pm
::shrugs and then looks at her:: Alas, weren't we looking for something here?  

ObscureEnigma

62: Role Playing in Reailty

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces