Reply Avatar Talk
Dec MCs. :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-[[Yreka!]]-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:21 pm
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

User Image

Personally, I think that the rose could be great for a few outfits in either of two positions. Can't remember their name. The flame sword will be popular kinda like the katana. It'll also have some popularity due to the wing equip type. The elemental hair is a nice new twist. It's gonna be hard for me to work with, but it's just the way I see color which does that. Those might be pretty good for avis when done correctly...

Any other thoughts on these?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:33 pm
I'm not a huge fan of flowers despite white roses being my favorite flowers I doubt I will be using it. The sword is decent, I think its the worse of the group only positive is the wings and those are not all too fantastic.

The hair is interesting and my favorite thing, mainly the birds nest the rest are a bit too sparkly and ugly for my taste.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

0-DCB

Aekea Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:36 pm
I'm neutral on the sword. The hair is my favorite, with the rose coming in second. The rose, in my opinion, makes for a nice, simple, yet elegant accesory. 3nodding
How I see it, any item can be made ugly; it just depends on how one incorporates it into an outfit.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:33 pm
[x]
I think they look great, I like the hair the best. I haven't donated yet, but I don't feel like borrowing my friends credit card this close to Christmas. Does anyone know when the best time to buy the donation letters from the marketplace is?

~
Pyrite
[x]

[ Pyrite ]

-[[Yreka!]]-

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:09 am
[ Pyrite ]
[x]
I think they look great, I like the hair the best. I haven't donated yet, but I don't feel like borrowing my friends credit card this close to Christmas. Does anyone know when the best time to buy the donation letters from the marketplace is?

~
Pyrite
[x]
-[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. domokun User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.]-

In about 10 days. It's around when they drop to their lowest. Usually.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:06 am
i love them all. :'3
i was all uber excited
when i saw what they were..
i love the hair and the rose.
the sword is pretty cool
though i doubt i'll use it that often. :]

Raech is Outrageous

X o m b i e

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:29 am
The flame swords are over-rated.
They are only usefull for the wing options.
I really do like the flower.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:22 am
I feel the flame sword are only for the manly men that doesn't like hair or pretty flowers. surprised Personally, I think the Roses are great. Ahh~ I feel somewhat guilty doubting their abilities for this month's collectible now. gonk  

Neko Pon Pon

X o m b i e

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:52 pm
I'm still waiting for the blue, or any other colored scarf to come out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:30 pm
i love the new wig items. hehe.  

Risika7

Svetlano

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:40 pm
I finally have some long hair. -runs hands through hair-

LOL!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:51 pm
[ Pyrite ]
[x]

~
Pyrite
[x]

The first week of the month.
I got most of mine before the prices we're jacked up.

X o m b i e

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:26 pm
User Image
Sorry all, a bit late. (Just joined the guild and all.) xd

I like these items.
I finally have hair with the wigs.
The flower color is nice, but I'm not doing so well with matching the green.
The sword, now has a permanent place on one of my main avatar outfits. So that is my favorite to use.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games