Submit

Zi

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:00 pm
I'm another packrat... I usually save all of the items that I buy in case I might use them again for a future outfit even though it is likely that I won't use the item in awhile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:09 am
Its good to know Im not the only packrat, although I am trying to break the habit. xd  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Svetlano

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:53 pm
I love keeping all items. After I'm done with my quest I'm going to try to buy all the items in each shop. I'm almost halfway done with Barton Boutique. I probably wont use 50% of the items but you never know if they will match a future item.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:03 am
Svetlano
I love keeping all items. After I'm done with my quest I'm going to try to buy all the items in each shop. I'm almost halfway done with Barton Boutique. I probably wont use 50% of the items but you never know if they will match a future item.

I had all the store items I liked, or thought they were decent.... Turns out more of them are decent then usable. xd The good thing about getting shop items is they can't inflate, you can only get them cheaper then normal.  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

StarieMichie

Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:28 am
candycrack
Svetlano

I had all the store items I liked, or thought they were decent.... Turns out more of them are decent then usable. xd The good thing about getting shop items is they can't inflate, you can only get them cheaper then normal.
Because it's always fun to pick up an item for cheeper in the exchange. 3nodding Makes you feel the meaning of value.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:29 am
StarieMichie
candycrack
Svetlano

Because it's always fun to pick up an item for cheeper in the exchange. 3nodding Makes you feel the meaning of value.

3nodding That it is, which is now working in my favor since I'm selling off the store Items I bought and never used. xd  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

laFred

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:16 pm
I used to sell 'em as soon as I was done with the outfit, then buy a new one. But now I just sort of leave the items so that later I can mix different things together, and have more variety.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:03 pm
User Image
I keep them, just in case. I even have a ton of items I never equip since buying. *Such an item whore. xd  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

Annaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:04 pm
I used to sell my stuff of to speed up my quests. Now I have decided to hoard my items, even though it takes more item to finish quests this way, in the end I find its more worth it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:03 pm
I'm a packrat, but I've used everything in my inventory at least once. xD I get mad when I have items just sitting there collecting dust, makes me feel like I wasted gold.  

Cruise Control

KirbyHero

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:57 am
I save my for my respitoire or better yet, see if old items can combine with futurely bought items!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:59 am
I'm definitely a pack rat. I can't stand getting rid of items...even if I never use them.  

Whirrr.CLicK

Dapper Codger

The Vorpal Tom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:27 pm
I don't have the inventory capacity to get rid of items, so when I get something, I reuse it often. (for instance, this is the third outfit I have worn with the Ice Tiara. 4th outfit with the helm)  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games