Maleficent Chaos
  I don't know, it was too close
View Results

Young G-City

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:49 pm
i gotta work with the fillers.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:20 pm
for one, yes captain hook and peter pan

New Leather, from a Friends episode (yeah was at my sisters at the time, anyways) ross pulls his leather pants down to s**t or somethen, tries to pull them back up and they don't, uses baby powder and oil after to try and pull them up. And ross is also a store, they have sales....and with what crowds it draws, the poorer people, it gets hectic.

Inner-Lober - Lobe, brain, I get you deep in the brain.

Hes gotta be high as ******** to think he can even stand up. Tripping without moving, anime shows have people who just fall all of a sudden, and they are usually comical or colorful, and hes not.

Basin Lue, a Basin is like what you sit on to s**t in when you're in a hospital, some Lues, which is a Australian version of a portapotty, have a Basin in them.

Lake Placid - movie, Giant aligator in it, How fast an aligator can rush out of the water or surrounding him at anytime, is amazing. So if you have a giant aligator.

The corny line, is teasing all of you people here. I guess you didn't pick that up.

As if you had nuts, cause he dosn't, to of begun to bleed, meaning if he could of possibly had nuts that could of bleed, then he would basically be ******** for life.

Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan were in some ******** up movie, mind you I've never seen anything but ads, where their minds switch bodies with one another. In this case, its lame as ********. Get it?

You also don't seem to know what Filler is do you? I'll give you a definition, something that expands on a subject that isn't needed, or actually tells what you mean thinking that the reader is a moron.

Let me go through where you have filler wrong.  

Resin Sm0ke

Resin Sm0ke

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:34 pm
Graphitty-King
YGC:

You can dub me Hollow Man cause yall niggas cant see me,
That m4a1 make niggas vanish like houdini,
(Nice)
im a wizard with this but not magical, just tactical,
so when i plan to destroy yall fake lames, i'll bash ya skull,
(Filler) Yes actually right, hes not directing anything at me.
My flow's on-point like them missiles that heat-seek you,
When im holdin non-concealed snubs believe that heat seeks you,
(Nice line)
i dont know why niggas think they ******** wit young,
Beatin me is unthinkable like touchin the sun
(Itz not necessarily unthinkable, LOL Just not possible. Average line) Lets look at what you said here, Just not possible? We are Emcees, we make the impossible into words to describe what we do, but this line has been used many folds over.
The life I live is much too crazy and graphic for many,
Ima exterminate this b***h like Nazis did Jews in Germany,
(Delivery coulda been better, ok line) This is also Filler
I got this f*****t confused and you can tell by his avi,
Young'll leave ya corpse steamin while singin "rock-a-bye baby"
(I don't get this one) Avi, look at my avi I guess? And it means hes a 'gangster', gonna use his 'guns' to shoot me, leave steam coming out of my body and hes gonna sing rock a bye baby while doing it...yeah.
I spit vivid, paintin masterpieces in ya cranium,
Im at the top homie, you bottom level like Uranium
(LOL, delivery coulda been better. Nice line) half was filler
G-City got too much flavor, Im like MSG,
I gotchu shook now watch you self-destruct like the first PS3's.
(Average ********' fakes, worse than LG in here
got what it takes? ******** no, you just leer
(Filler) first line is half filler, but its calling whoever is in here, including Young, as a fake, and worse than LG which is bad. I am also saying that he would sit and choke in a battle, 'just leer' standing there doing nothing but staring
unable to peer, get some yellow books
I tell you hooks, and you tell me peter pan
(If U mean Captain Hook Vs. his Peter Pan than nice line)
What the ******** is with you man?
I can't even give you a idea of what this is
you just appear to understand, then miss
(Filler) actually its directed at him, not filler
makes me wonder why you think you're good
you couldn't of begun to even understood
(Filler) also not filler, directed at him.
you stood under me, and you will forever
I make you chafe up like brand new leather
(Average) you didn't understand it, plus just because it is the rhyme scheme dosn't mean its the full concept or bar
Fall to the ground, use powder and oil to pull em up
worse than a ross sale, than ross with his big coffe cup
(I dunno if I get this one)
trying to over exonify yourself, your small self
your no where near what I have in wealth
(Filler) also not filler, you most likely just don't understand it. Over Exonify, hes taking on too much at one time, and hes small. Wealth, meaning my abilities
let me continue to drive you down with a pile driver
till you get that jive, neck bending snapping, can't get no liver
(Filler) its called projection
I'm flat out twisted, sick, demented, hostel 10 folds over
blow torches are kiddy toys, I'm using s**t thats Inner-Lober
(Whats Inner-Lober mean? LOL, then I might get it)
Interloper, I flow off and on, inbetween the sides of your brain
I make you understand pain, nerves burnt down to the main
(Good line but where is the real word play at?) do you know what word play is? For one it was along with the previous line, 'inner-lober' with interloper, Going from one to the next. And the second is more filler than anything else you've said was so far, but if you don't get what it means...I will explain later if you want
the spinal cord twists, disconnects, and pops your head off
worse than the rock-em-sock-em robots the way their heads loft
(I didn't like ryhme, nice line though)
You've gotta feel your mind that high to think you could stand
you trip with out even moving, anime style, but you're bland
(What?)
No humor, no punch, no blood, no gore, a weak a** love story
all you amount to be, all you account to see, ********' whory
(Filler) Not Filler, directed, He has no humor, punches, blood, gore, in his verse, its like hes doing a love story. Whorish, meaning like a whore, what he will amount to be, all he can be able to see
spread open your legs more than you spread your fingers
got them stuck together from all the hand jobs, c** lingers
(nasty, average)
flavor savor, more so than a beard
use some labor, I could of mirrored
(Filler) First line is filler, its going along with the previous. Second line isn't, its saying he dosn't even try, he already knows he sucks
but I switch it all up, from old to new
from crued to lued, like your basin lue
(Whats basin lue?)
more corrosive than your stomach acid
hold more ground than Lake Placid
(I didn't get tha last line cuz I'm not aware of what Lake Placid is, LOL)
I make my wieght known, displaced
show you how you've blown, untraced
(Filler) first line is filler, I view talking about one self that way though. Second is a punch.
thats the definition of gangster
they don't ******** let people be pranksters
(Corny)
start spouting off at the mouth
you get starting to bleed out the south
(Filler)
unable to spread your seed
as if you had nuts to of begun to bleed
(Didn't make sense when U say it, average line)
castrated yourself at a young age
jerked off to much, ripped skin off like a paper page
(Ew, made sense though)
You're like a BB Gun to my 50 cal gage
In a mental rage, I am beyond your standards
(Filler) not filler, punch. Second line - filler
I have no manners, exact opposite of Flanders
you're just some gossip spouting b***h
(Filler) first is filler, second is a punch
hold still, switch, still lame in a new place
like Lohan and Curtis, and same as their case
(I dunno them either, LOL)
you're washed up, no chance at all
like a fire crotch, all you do is appaul
(Made sense)
I can't say you would of even been able to win
grow some fins, try to not be the fish shot in the bin.

(Nice line)

Final Judgement:
YGC had some word play and some nice lines to be basic about it, and only a few average ones. Although nothing mind blowing. Same with Male-C. He had many many unessecary lines, too many. Few lines were that great with word play and delivery was average. There were some nice lines I found, which made up for a few fillers. But there were too many fillers to forgive, and not enough word play for me. Vote goes to YGC

I wish you knew what you were talking about before you do. Nice to see you tried to higher your standards though.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:02 am
I understand where U come'n from Male/C but U ain't really gotta patronize me, that was a little annoying. And U can't make sense of every ryhme U make, it may make sense to U, but itz skill if U can make the reader understand it. Not like U can't count on the reader's common knowledge but don't make ryhmes that U can put together cuz U made it unless U can make it so other ppl can understand it the way U do. Don't just expect it from ppl, cuz I'm sure there are ryhmes out there U don't understand.

-ALSO, I consider FILLER ryhmes that were trash, uneeded. Even if it is directed at him. Cuz their are two types of verses BOASTING, and INSULTS. Either can be filler. I thought some of the ryhmes U had were still filler, because they got off main focus of the diss as a whole, just way off. But ya kno, we all have different perceptions of different things and the world in it, so I'll accept what chu though anywayz...  

Graphitty-King

Resin Sm0ke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:54 am
Please for ******** sake, if you're gonna talk to me....TYPE IT ALL THE WAY OUT.

I hate trying to read shortened bullshit because you didn't wanna take the extra 3 seconds. And many of the things I use you don't understand cause of your age, it ain't my ******** fault I have more knowledge of s**t that you wern't around to see or read.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:31 am
Maleficent Chaos
Please for ******** sake, if you're gonna talk to me....TYPE IT ALL THE WAY OUT.

I hate trying to read shortened bullshit because you didn't wanna take the extra 3 seconds. And many of the things I use you don't understand cause of your age, it ain't my ******** fault I have more knowledge of s**t that you wern't around to see or read.

This is what I hate about chu, I try to reason wit chu and U turn into an a*****e. WTF. I shortened Ur name, U still knew I was talk'n bout chu, stop b***h'n about it cuz itz not that serious. And like I said DO NOT PATRONIZE ME, U don't even kno how old I am stare  

Graphitty-King

Resin Sm0ke

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:08 pm
Graphitty-King
Maleficent Chaos

This is what I hate about chu, I try to reason wit chu and U turn into an a*****e. WTF. I shortened Ur name, U still knew I was talk'n bout chu, stop b***h'n about it cuz itz not that serious. And like I said DO NOT PATRONIZE ME, U don't even kno how old I am stare
For one, I wasn't talking about my name. I was talking about the U and all that bullshit that you can't take the time to spell out fully.

Finally, I doubt you are even 16. So yeah, don't ******** act like you have a damn clue.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:26 pm
Maleficent Chaos
Graphitty-King
Maleficent Chaos

For one, I wasn't talking about my name. I was talking about the U and all that bullshit that you can't take the time to spell out fully.

Finally, I doubt you are even 16. So yeah, don't ******** act like you have a damn clue.

U doubt I'm even 16 eh? ok then, U can go ahead and believe that if U want as arrogant and block-headed as U are. And so tha ******** what if I shorten a word like -U. WHY COMPLAIN! God Damn U wanna be mature and better than ery ******** else but U pick out baby s**t to b***h about.

So don't act like YOU have a ******** clue about me, cuz YOU sure as hell don't........... stare  

Graphitty-King

Resin Sm0ke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:59 am
Graphitty-King
Maleficent Chaos
Graphitty-King
Maleficent Chaos

U doubt I'm even 16 eh? ok then, U can go ahead and believe that if U want as arrogant and block-headed as U are. And so tha ******** what if I shorten a word like -U. WHY COMPLAIN! God Damn U wanna be mature and better than ery ******** else but U pick out baby s**t to b***h about.

So don't act like YOU have a ******** clue about me, cuz YOU sure as hell don't........... stare
Sure I do, you clearly think its ok for you to sit there and type out like a ******** moron. You sit there and act as if you are even progressing with some sort of speed. You sit there and act as if you have a ******** clue what I'm saying.

But you don't, and I'm not going to explain.

Oh and why complain? Because I was younger than you and wouldn't of dared to type s**t out as you do. It makes you look ignorant and pathetic. Why complain? s**t, must I really go on after what I just said?

Oh, and I sure as hell do figure out quite a bit more about you than you want to know, so I don't even say it. So why don't you just stop, because all you're doing is making me stereotype you even more as you go. Its not as if you're making yourself an individual, you just are repeating what everybody else in here does. So make something origonal, or give some facts, cause until then...all I see is some lil kid trying to follow a group.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:34 am
Maleficent Chaos
Graphitty-King
Maleficent Chaos
Graphitty-King
Maleficent Chaos

Sure I do, you clearly think its ok for you to sit there and type out like a ******** moron. You sit there and act as if you are even progressing with some sort of speed. You sit there and act as if you have a ******** clue what I'm saying.

But you don't, and I'm not going to explain.

Oh and why complain? Because I was younger than you and wouldn't of dared to type s**t out as you do. It makes you look ignorant and pathetic. Why complain? s**t, must I really go on after what I just said?

Oh, and I sure as hell do figure out quite a bit more about you than you want to know, so I don't even say it. So why don't you just stop, because all you're doing is making me stereotype you even more as you go. Its not as if you're making yourself an individual, you just are repeating what everybody else in here does. So make something origonal, or give some facts, cause until then...all I see is some lil kid trying to follow a group.

Oh I think I do understand that "point" your trying to make:

1. I can type as I want to, despite what people may think, and especially you. You have no idea how smart I am, so I don't care "how it makes me look" because I'm not uptight and all about image as you are. I couldn't give a ******** about what people-KEY WORD HERE-"ONLINE" think about me. It has no affect on my life at all. So please, b***h about what you want, but don't make it how people talk.

2. I talk online as a different person, I put on a more laid-back persona in a sense. I'm actually an intellectual with a sophisticated volcabulary in real life. Other people look down on me for that fact and mock me, in which I beleive is very very sad, but thats a different story.

3. I do not contibute to a stereotype, and if so, you do also..........

4. And for the record, how old are you, since we are so "lil" LOL You wanna call my speak bad? ******** hipacrit-a**, just called me "lil" Come'on now. Be smarter than that if U wanna talk about me in a sense of "typing out like a ******** moron".. stare  

Graphitty-King

Resin Sm0ke

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:14 am
1. Fine type how you want, but if you really believe the whole "don't care what people online think about me", you wouldn't rant at me. So shut the ******** up.

2. If you take on a different persona online, then I feel ******** sorry for you. You feel as if you must make a new life, well, thats just pathetic. I am me, myself, and nobody else. I do not take on something different online than I am offline.

3. Yes you do, and no I do not. I never follow anybody's perspectives but my own.

4. I'm 21, I have a higher IQ than most of anybody on here or any other site I'm on. When you test at over 140, we'll talk about your 'intellectual and sophisticated vocabulary' ok? Ok. "You wanna call my speak bad" speach maybe? And how is 'lil' bad again here? You are, I wouldn't doubt you've just got into 9th grade and are upset that you get teased. Well sucks to be you. As well, "Be smarterthan that"? Ok, you're a little kid, you don't know s**t about what I know. You try to act as if you do, and no you don't. You still havn't figured out the point I was making.

Get over yourself, you arn't that "intellectual".  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff