Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothy Dreamin' - Share Your Dreams Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:23 pm
tori u r phsycotic >.< lol just kidding I had this dream where the devil was throwing fireballs at my family and i dont knmow wy..o.0 and i ha another 1 where there was a tornado and w all went to our basment and liek the house caved in and we all died..>.< but i didnt see myslef die..just saw the house caving in o.0  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:41 pm
No,....your right Amber....I am phycotic...a little..I told you though! You dont really see yourself die! Is'nt that weird? sweatdrop I had a dream about the easter bunny kidnapping my little sister one time....Then the bunny sold her as a prostitute to the tele-tubbies...((No comment on that one eek Sort of...slipped out...))

toriable2016

Lilium_Crusade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:48 pm
wow..0.o that easter bunny is evil.. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:54 pm
I've had some weird dreams.

I had one where Bloody Mary came, and tried to kidnapp my friend. I looke din a mirror, and suddenly i was at my friends house. Then Bloody Mary threw blood at me, and I broke her neck. I dunno....I'm kinda scared...of myself.

Kinnera

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:06 pm
Okay, so I just had a daydream that Gerard Way and Arwen were playing DDR, and Gerard asked Arwen if she sold Girl Scout cookies. eek

My brain does some unusual things....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:26 pm
well, weird dreams seem to be on a normal basis now....hmmm....

one of them that I had was a premonition, or really, half of my dreams make me see dejavu, and all of my dreams somehow all have to do with my friends and the people I love and trust, so basically the same 6 people over and over again for years, and I have dreams about what happens to them.

One dream I had was about two of my best friends, happening to finally realize that they love each other, and accept it, and having an arguement about it because they were both dating someone else. Well, two weeks later they still love each other but now they deny it and try to ignore it. I dreamed this a month before it happened....and I dreamed last night that they would end up seeing each other the day that they left to go back to school, that the guy would get the girl on her own and as he said goodbye to her he gave her a loving kiss, and a tight hug, blushed and ran, and she stood there sppechless. I kinda hope that does, and somewhat doesn't happen, because one it could mess up their friendship of 10 years, but it could also set into motion their love and marriage....lol, so much controversy..... xd  

nightwing773

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:43 pm
Okay,...try not to freak out on me...When I was about seven(which I still remember this>_<)I had a dream,...a really weird one.I was at the harry potter train station waiting for the train.Then I got on the train and looked out the window.There was this stupid lion from the wizard of oz waving at me as the train past.Though the train was moving,but did'nt seem to go anywhere.I kept seeing the lion again and again and again.WHen I woke up I was giggling like it was the funniest thing on earth eek

((I know Ive already posted this one,but I cant get over how weird it was sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:07 pm
lol, that'd be funny lol  

nightwing773

Ninja-xx-love

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:01 am
My dreams are way too weird sort of sick XD.

Okay well I'm not sure how I did this but I took someone's arm off. I didn't want to get in trouble so I knew I had to hide the arm some where. The body too, but I only cared about the arm. At first I was going to put the arm in my 7th grade locker( I'm in 8th now) but I thought it would smell bad. So I thought if I took off all of the arm meat and threw away the bone somewhere where it would never be found it would be okay. So I started taking it off and it kind of looked like chicken. As I took it off for some reason I put some in my mouth and ate it It tasted like chicken with ketchup on it. I ate some more. than it was over.
Do you think this makes me a cannibal?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:45 pm
The dream Ive always had that scares me is:

I was in Wal-Mart, and I was between the beginning of the gardening section, and the mic. section. Theres a big stak of toys in a circle. Somehow I end up chasing either a dark figure, or a clown around the stack of toys.Appearently the dark figure, or the clown stole something from me.

The wierd thing is, people say that when you have the same dream, that it always happens. IM AFRAID OF CLOWNS! Ivea always had wierd dreams about witches, or something evil around me. My friends ALWAYS get killed somehow in all the dark/gothy dreams. Other dreams I had, I really dont want to share. WAY TOO gorey...  

[goth_empress]

Bakurish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:20 pm
I used to always have these dreams where some natural diaster, like a tornado or a volcano erupting in my town [even though there are no volcanos within a 600 mile radius of my town] and it kills everyone I know. It's funny because when my family hears about it on the news, we pack our things and try to leave town, but my mom's always the last one to finish packing.

In one dream, she couldn't decide if she should bring her makeup and lotions or just wait until we get to whereever we're going and buy more. In the dream, I just kind of stare at her like she's gone insane. In another dream, she actually can't decide until the lava starts to burn down the house, then she just drops everything and hauls a** out of there. XD It's pretty funny.

And on the topic of dejavu, when I was about seven or eight, I had a dream that I was sitting in a classroom somewhere with a really tall, pimply guy in front of me and a really bulky dude behind me. Turns out, back in eighth grade, I lived that dream. The guy in front of me was named Jeremy and the guy behind me was named Michael. I know it might seem like something of little importance, but I never get premonition dreams like that. It was really odd...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:30 pm
Alrighty, my brother was reading everyone's posts over my should and here's his comment:

"Y'know, I was sleeping during first hour today and Ms. Orona[his teacher] woke me up and said, 'What were you dreaming about James?' and it took me a minute to realize what she said, 'cause y'know, i was asleep, then I said, 'Well, I was dreaming about this lady who painted flashlights and had a dog named Biggie.'"

I cracked up.
xd  

Bakurish

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out