Reply S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaleficentSnape

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:38 pm
Merry Meet everyone!

I am new the the guild and my husband and I are both pagans. We have a very close-knit group of pagan friends here in North Dakota and are in the process of actually starting our own legally recognized pagan church. It will definitely be interesting!

My real name is Courtney and I live in the tiny town of Casselton, ND. It's got about 1800 people in it. Very small! But I like it. We just moved there on 12/15/06. The covenstead will certainly be our house and we are most definitely looking forward to having a legally recognized pagan church in this state.

My husband and I got our first degrees this summer from our high priestess. He mainly follows the Celtic path, while I mainly follow the Egyptian path. I also read tarot cards and am learning more and more abour herbs on a daily basis. I am very openly pagan. Yep, no broom closet for me or my husband! *LOL* smile His parents are very accepting of it. Mine are not, but they have to deal.

Hope to get to know all of you and learn more!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:29 am
Cool! It's great to see some more starting legally recognized churches... there aren't too many of them out there right now and they'll act as important resources and stabalizers for the entire community. whee  

Starlock
Crew

S.P.A.M. : Spacious Pocket of Absolute Miscellaneous-ness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces