Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.
Heh... I need help reversing a spell or something.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitara the Brave

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:15 am
Its odd.

I never use to be able to do this, I dont know what I did to make it happen or how.

But whenever my hands are cold, and if I put my hands anywhere on my g/f, my hands absorb the heat, then it gets turned into energy.

Im kinda baffled as to how I do it.

Its been goin' on for 2 months now.

Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:28 am
I guess I'm not sure what's unusual about this. Of course when you put your hands on something warm you'll pick up some of that thermal energy. Presuming you mean something *other* than thermal energy? I'd question if it is something other than a thermal transfer given the sittuation's context. If you were feeling an energy flow when your hands were normal temperature that'd be different I think.

But what the hell do I know about this stuff anyway? confused  

Starlock
Crew

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:48 am
We're going to need more details to be able to gve you a solution. It's pretty much what Starlock said; you're either talking about something completely normal that you're just now realizing or (much more likely) you're experiencing some non-thermal energy transfer which... actually... is normal for some people as well....

Hmm... need more details for certain sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:18 pm
It's perfectly normal. Between most couples I've met where both practice, energy flowing back and forth happens a lot.  

phantomkitsune

Dangerous Enabler

Hitara the Brave

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:30 pm
She dosen't practice witchcraft.

Thats the thing.

When she was using my lap as a foot rest when we were on her couch, I had my hand on her leg, and my hand was absorbing her heat and turning it into energy. However, her leg got really cold afterwards. I could feel the heat transfer into energy as it came into me.

It'd be differnt if she did practice it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:30 am
Actually, her practicing or not practicing doesn't much matter. It is easy to teach people how to pull and push energy and it is easy to discover it on your own. That's how I did it... I learned how to push energy around and make energy balls as a kid before I knew there even WAS a modern Witchcraft movement. She could probably learn to block it as easily as you're sucking it away. Or you could just stop drawing the energy out. whee  

Starlock
Crew

Hitara the Brave

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:59 am
Starlock
Actually, her practicing or not practicing doesn't much matter. It is easy to teach people how to pull and push energy and it is easy to discover it on your own. That's how I did it... I learned how to push energy around and make energy balls as a kid before I knew there even WAS a modern Witchcraft movement. She could probably learn to block it as easily as you're sucking it away. Or you could just stop drawing the energy out. whee

Ah, Thank you.

Makin' energy ball's if fun... till you get curious and make a black spot on your floor redface gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:55 pm
KrazyKerahcaz
Starlock

Ah, Thank you.

Makin' energy ball's if fun... till you get curious and make a black spot on your floor redface gonk

Now that you've mentioned it, could any of you tell me how to make energy balls? I've tried it before, but I don't think it worked.  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:13 am
deathcomes_onsilentwings
KrazyKerahcaz
Starlock

Ah, Thank you.

Now that you've mentioned it, could any of you tell me how to make energy balls? I've tried it before, but I don't think it worked.

I'm just pulling this right from a color magic course I did once on Gaia...

Homework Assignment 2.2 - Feeling the Energies
Have you ever done that trick where if a friend points their finger directly between your eyebrows (without actually touching you), you feel a tingling or warm sensation? Or maybe you just felt a chill for no reason? What you feel will be similar to these sensations.

This will work best if you try this free of distractions, so find a place where you won't be bothered for a while. Hold your hands so the palms are facing each other, about a foot apart. Slowly begin to move your hands together, but don't let them touch. You should feel a sort of energy resistance between them; a pressure. Don't worry if you don't feel it right away; or it may feel a bit different to you than I've described it.

If you feel you've gotten the hang of this, with palms still facing, use one hand to pull that energy out of the other hand. It should feel as if there is energy being tugged out and the other receiving it. Play around with moving energy back and forth to different locations in your hands.

Feel like trying something else? Try sensing that resistance in other parts of your body. Concentrate energy into a little ball between your hands. Just play with it and have fun!  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:38 pm
Spaceman Spiff Returns
She dosen't practice witchcraft.

Thats the thing.

When she was using my lap as a foot rest when we were on her couch, I had my hand on her leg, and my hand was absorbing her heat and turning it into energy. However, her leg got really cold afterwards. I could feel the heat transfer into energy as it came into me.

It'd be differnt if she did practice it.
..... stare sheesh, it's not like it's hard to just control how you do it. anyway, i tend to be similar with kasie....i am a very...cold...person...and she is always so warm....i feel...like she is that something that is just perfect for me...but i return this with comforts of my own. it is as if we are comletely one person, wether we touch or not. get it?  

twilight insanity

The Lavender Lounge .: Questions and Assistance :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games