Reply RP
the brand new hospital wing which is now open to the school

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dontsupersizeme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:51 pm
hello and welcome to the brand new hospital wing which is now open to the school you can come here anytime you are not feeling well, get hurt, are injured, get hit by a curse, hit by a spell, hit by a jinx, hit by a hex, and if you take a dangerous potion. hello my name is madame pomfrey i will be in here to take care of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:22 pm
"Madam Pomfrey, I don't feel too well," a fifteen year old blonde, Sunrise Monroe, said, trying to sound convincing. "I don't think I should go to class. I wouldn't want to puke all over Professor Snape--no, wait, actually I would, but...never mind! I don't feel well!"  

KT_Tonguetied

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dontsupersizeme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 3:29 pm
"well i suppoes i could give you a little something" said madame pomfrey trying to sound like she had been convinced as she gave the girl a fake medicine to "cure" her stomach-ache although it just would do nothing at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:25 am
*Grabs Lupin and looks deep into his eyes* I don't care if you're to poor and if you're dangerous...I love you... wink  

Tonks1993

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:47 pm
''Madam i feel like my tummy is on fire and my eye color is black and red''said a fifteen year old red head,Kairi Sakura Haruno who fell on the foor.  
RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games