Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Career tracks you hate the most. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jefferus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:14 am
i dont like fasion...it makes sim look gay (hey im not bothered about skills just how he looks)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:38 pm
jefferus
i dont like fasion...it makes sim look gay (hey im not bothered about skills just how he looks)

I didn't know there was a Fashion career track.

I know there's one in The Sims 1: Unleashed. Is that the one you're referring to?  

Noembelu

Noembelu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:40 pm
spooky_sez
Your least favorite career track(s).
I am so sick of my Sims being or wanting to be scientists.

Why you dislike them.
It's just so frustrating because I build up their skills like a mad woman then they get fired!!!

Your favorite career track.
Cullinary or Slacker.
(In Sims1 it was the Paranormal career. I can't seem to get it in 2.)

Skill requirements that you hate the most.
Body.

Bad luck with "chance cards".
I just hate getting fired. I hate it so much.

Anything else related.
I hate the differences in the game between countries. You guys have cool stuff that I want!

Wow, like what?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:01 am
I hate the politics for the same reason as most people do. It's hard to get promoted and too easy to get fired. I think the easiest career is sciense though it's the most boring one. neutral  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Pie Please

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:22 am
I've gotten to the point where I don't turn my teenagers into adults. I just send them to university and then they end up higher in a career track later. Otherwise it's nearly impossible to get them to the top before they're elderly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:38 am
I love the military track, I don't mind the skill building and I love the reward. I've actually made a Celebrity Fit Club-type thing with that reward object.

I hate the Politics career track because I have a hard time keeping that many friends at one time.  

Lady Vina

Noembelu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:54 pm
Lilygwen
I hate the politics for the same reason as most people do. It's hard to get promoted and too easy to get fired. I think the easiest career is sciense though it's the most boring one. neutral

Personally, I think the Business career is the easiest. But, that's just me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:21 am
DarkCharlie
Fave: Paranormal ('Cause of the reward object)
I don't really have a least favourite.

???!!!!
Do you have to go to college first for that?
I want to get into that career because of the reward, but I dont know where to find it.

Also I pwned in the military career track, the promotions were pretty easy to get too. Maybe the problem is because all your sims are lazy so they cant build the body skills fast. The most body skills i gained at one time was 6 points, when I first moved in my guy. After that the promotions came every other day, until I almost starved to death and had to miss work to eat then it took 3 days to get promoted. 3nodding  

FullmetalBeast

Noembelu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:24 am
FullmetalBeast
DarkCharlie
Fave: Paranormal ('Cause of the reward object)
I don't really have a least favourite.

???!!!!
Do you have to go to college first for that?
I want to get into that career because of the reward, but I dont know where to find it.

Also I pwned in the military career track, the promotions were pretty easy to get too. Maybe the problem is because all your sims are lazy so they cant build the body skills fast. The most body skills i gained at one time was 6 points, when I first moved in my guy. After that the promotions came every other day, until I almost starved to death and had to miss work to eat then it took 3 days to get promoted. 3nodding

I only have one lazy sim, with 4 active personality points.

Everyone else has 5 or more.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces