Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Meditation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:39 am
It was the most useful thing for a person to do if there was nothing to do until someone else came home. I loved it whn I got University, but there is no such action with Nightlife. Did Nightlife cancel it out?
Edit: Nevermind, I found the answer. So now I have another question. What was your favorite aspect of each expansion pack? Obviously, this was my favorite one of University. mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:04 pm

Don't mind me asking, but what WAS the answer to your first question?

Greenzally

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:34 am
You have to have three points of logic. Then you can get them to do some weird type of yoga where their need bars freeze. Very useful in the off chance that there's nothing for someone to do.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:54 pm
Infinity-Nevermore
You have to have three points of logic. Then you can get them to do some weird type of yoga where their need bars freeze. Very useful in the off chance that there's nothing for someone to do.

Sounds useful.  

Yoko Froggy

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:56 pm
My Favourite feature of each EP?

Um...of University, it is the fact that I no longer have to play teenagers and can just go straight to YA... biggrin

Of Nightlife it has to be clickable neighbours oh and Maxmotives

Of OFB...um the Water Wiggler...I love OFB but I can't think why...oh that's right CHEESECAKE!

And of Pets...Pets really, I love that my Sims get pets  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:17 am
Young adults are cool. I like playing teenagers though, possibly cause my mom keeps reminding me that I am no longer one.
I love the clickable neighbors. The only thing that annoys me is that I'm playing my families in my custom neighborhood in a certain order, and the familes are all over the place, so I still have to exit to the neighborhood to get to the next family. But it is useful at community lots.
I try not to use cheats. The only cheat I've ever used is familyfunds, and that was to move sims into houses that could fit them.
What's a Water Wiggler?

Infinity-Nevermore

Noembelu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:57 pm
Wow, I have no expansion packs, and I can still meditate. xd

Problem is, my sims can only meditate if they have 1 body skill point. If they have 2 or more body skill points, then the "meditate" action turns into the "do yoga" action.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:41 pm
Infinity-Nevermore

What's a Water Wiggler?

A Water Wiggler is a toy that you can make with OFB. You get a Toy making station and it's the toy that can be made with the gold badge. They're loads of fun, they spray water everywhere and everyone can play in them...even the dog. Actually, it's the way my dog cleans himself; he goes and plays in the Water Wiggler...it's a bit like a sprinkler.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

`R a i n b o w

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:04 pm
Infinity-Nevermore
Young adults are cool. I like playing teenagers though, possibly cause my mom keeps reminding me that I am no longer one.
I love the clickable neighbors. The only thing that annoys me is that I'm playing my families in my custom neighborhood in a certain order, and the familes are all over the place, so I still have to exit to the neighborhood to get to the next family. But it is useful at community lots.
I try not to use cheats. The only cheat I've ever used is familyfunds, and that was to move sims into houses that could fit them.
What's a Water Wiggler?
[User Image]

you can toggle how much of the neighbors you can see, if you didn't know, and usually making it large i can see almost the whole neighberhood, you can also move the house.. but i think you have to move the family out first.. sweatdrop
    anyway
    i didn't know you could meditate! i have to try it sometime.. i don't have uni on this comp, though, i'll have to wait until tonight or tomorrow when i'm at my mom's.

anyway, let's see...
    on uni.. i love the instruments
    on nightlife.. cars & vampires
    ofb.. the robots
    pets.. that new aspiration reward i forgot the name of. i actually make pets less than i thought i would.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:16 pm
`R a i n b o w
Infinity-Nevermore
What's a Water Wiggler?
[User Image]

you can toggle how much of the neighbors you can see, if you didn't know, and usually making it large i can see almost the whole neighberhood, you can also move the house.. but i think you have to move the family out first.. sweatdrop
    anyway
    i didn't know you could meditate! i have to try it sometime.. i don't have uni on this comp, though, i'll have to wait until tonight or tomorrow when i'm at my mom's.

anyway, let's see...
    on uni.. i love the instruments
    on nightlife.. cars & vampires
    ofb.. the robots
    pets.. that new aspiration reward i forgot the name of. i actually make pets less than i thought i would.

how do you get robots???  

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

goatguy_64

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:40 pm
I only have the University expansion, and my favorite thing is the new instruments, since I play guitar myself. LilMe (My Sim) got all his creative points from guitar.  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games