Reply ~ Main Forum ~
How do your relatives react? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bansheemourning

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:19 pm
I remeber in H.S. getting weird looks & accusations thrown at me that I was a murderer or a satanist, but now that I have my own kids, I encourage them to find their own style. (even if one of them is obsessed with the baggy jeans hanging off his butt & oversized sports jersies...EEEWWW) My parents, on the other hand are old hippies, & though they told me they didn't want tme to get a tatoo or dye my hair black, when I did it they still loved & supported my decisions.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:38 pm
My family i live with have learned to accept it...But, my grandma and uncles never will. There is a downfall to everything.  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:36 pm
[Clockface]
Hm...well, I don't really dress goth, so, they don't have an issue with it. When I used to go around wearing black all the time they weren't really fond of it. And I understand why, too. But oh well. My family is cool, either way. whee

Likewise. I don't dress gothic that much...but when I can, I do. I generally disregard any sort of opinions that people have...but sometimes people do get to me...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:54 pm
My family is more concerned with the fact that I'm bisexual and damned near vampiric than they are with me being goth.

Lady Nasia Estelle

deathcomes_onsilentwings

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:47 pm
Nazo no Kanjojin
[Clockface]
Hm...well, I don't really dress goth, so, they don't have an issue with it. When I used to go around wearing black all the time they weren't really fond of it. And I understand why, too. But oh well. My family is cool, either way. whee

Likewise. I don't dress gothic that much...but when I can, I do. I generally disregard any sort of opinions that people have...but sometimes people do get to me...

Same here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:31 am
My mum's ok with me being goth my dad (I no longer have contact with him) didn't like it at all or his family. My mums side of the family is cool. Christmas day mum bought my a brill black Lolita dress with purple bows so I wore it nan and grandad come down and nan goes 'Oh you look great'  

Kohanna13

Nockz the Dark Cellist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:23 am
My mom was shocked after seeing what I had bought one day, it was this really cool 3/4 length black jacket with hooks and things, she said she wouldnt mind me wearing it if I didnt but like I always got joked about in my family but sure they are used to me by now  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:46 am
I always have them telling me to stop wearing so much black, and start wearing bright colors like orange and yellow... things like that.

Devils_lilboy

starkespada

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:01 pm
Devils_lilboy
I always have them telling me to stop wearing so much black, and start wearing bright colors like orange and yellow... things like that.
yes i hate that mine tell me the same thang almost but they all hate me because im not christian  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff