Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Seto-chan In Wonderland! Yaoi! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So, how 'bout them Jabberwockies?
  Where? To take Kaiba on a steamy romantic night?!
  Jabber....what?
  I've always imagined it being decidedly kinky--
  BDSM Galorezzz!
View Results

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:09 pm
InunaideKaiba

Maybe I could play Mokuba. It's hard for me to keep up lately, but I need to get my butt in gear, so how about it? I was going to play him in the silent hill one, but someone beat me to it xP oh well. But I'm not sure what character Mokuba could be. I was thinking either the Gyphon or the March Hare perhaps? Or even the mouse? O.o...

Mokuba would make a good mouse... xd I actually had you marked down for Mokuba in the Silent Hill RP, but I figured I shouldn't force you into doing anything, so Tas-chan got dibs...sorry! gonk
He could make a good March Hare too...difficult, difficult... *ponders*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:18 pm
Ooh. Ooh. Questions, before I even DARE to think of getting started.

Now, we're going to have Kaiba-chan in Wonderland. Is he going to fall asleep to get there or just randomly pitch himself down a rabbit hole and hope he and his garter belt fit?

whee

Faberge

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:24 pm
[T w i r l]
Ooh. Ooh. Questions, before I even DARE to think of getting started.

Now, we're going to have Kaiba-chan in Wonderland. Is he going to fall asleep to get there or just randomly pitch himself down a rabbit hole and hope he and his garter belt fit?

whee

Hmm...hard question to answer, but I'm thinking the second option would be a lot more tempting, not to mention very interesting... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:03 pm
Zoloft blob
Hmm...hard question to answer, but I'm thinking the second option would be a lot more tempting, not to mention very interesting... wink

Well then, I'd better search for a dress. I can't wait for this one to start.

The Silent Hill RP is so very fun!

Faberge

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:53 pm
Yes, thank you so much for taking part in two of my RPs! Very much appreciation on my part! heart heart heart You're an awesome RPer, by the way. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:29 pm
Zoloft blob
Yes, thank you so much for taking part in two of my RPs! Very much appreciation on my part! heart heart heart You're an awesome RPer, by the way. blaugh

*3* Thank you for the compliment.

Faberge

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:30 pm
[T w i r l]
Zoloft blob

*3* Thank you for the compliment.

Just telling the truth. heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:56 pm
Okay, nurr.

D: I've gotten some dresses I want the little crossdressing!Seto to wear... Now I need help finding the right one.

I have PLENTY of gothloli dresses/outfits that I adore. Heck, I've even got the oddest pirate outfits too! Prom to wedding to casual... a lot.

Give me a color you (anyone) thinks I should focus on. Blue is obviously a must. I need three good colors for Seto.

So.

1. Blue

Faberge

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:38 pm
1. A combo of classic baby blue and white
2. Black mini skirt with crimson red shirt slashed artistically in places, black collar and laced hooker boots?
3. Royal purple and white, with a boa!
4. MUST have a wedding dress at one point or another, most likely all white

Please tell me at anytime if these suggestions are too disturbing. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:05 pm
Zoloft blob
2. Black mini skirt with crimson red shirt slashed artistically in places, black collar and laced hooker boots?

Pfft. Don't you worry your head, it takes a LOT to disturb me. I have a very open mind. I just hope you don't mind most of the dresses being prom or gothloli style... D: Or if they're not exact.

I'll pick out a few for each.

1. Baby blue and white... Hmm.

First Blue+White
Second Blue+White

2. Ooh, I probably will have to get CLOSE for this one... Not exact but close.

First Red+Black
"Hooker Boots" First
"Hooker Boots" Second

3. Purple and white...

First Purple-White
Second Purple-White

4. Wedding dress. D: I'll put them up if you want. There's a whole bunch of pretty ones.

Faberge

Gilderoy P Lockhart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:10 pm
[T w i r l]
Zoloft blob

Pfft. Don't you worry your head, it takes a LOT to disturb me. I have a very open mind. I just hope you don't mind most of the dresses being prom or gothloli style... D: Or if they're not exact.

I'll pick out a few for each.

1. Baby blue and white... Hmm.

First Blue+White
Second Blue+White

2. Ooh, I probably will have to get CLOSE for this one... Not exact but close.

First Red+Black
"Hooker Boots" First
"Hooker Boots" Second

3. Purple and white...

First Purple-White
Second Purple-White

4. Wedding dress. D: I'll put them up if you want. There's a whole bunch of pretty ones.

All those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! *starry eyes* heart heart heart *reaches out longingly for them*

I totally have to draw art for them now! Illustrations are now a total must!

Checks out my deviantART if you're morbidly curious in my work. xd It's @ http://jesussuperstar.deviantart.com/

I am sooooo freaking drawing some of those dresses though. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:16 pm
Zoloft blob
All those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! *starry eyes* heart heart heart *reaches out longingly for them*

I totally have to draw art for them now! Illustrations are now a total must!

Checks out my deviantART if you're morbidly curious in my work. xd It's @ http://jesussuperstar.deviantart.com/

I am sooooo freaking drawing some of those dresses though. biggrin

gonk I can't wait for this RP to take off.

Faberge

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:53 pm
I wouldn't mind being involved in this. I always RP as Yami no Bakura so hopefully I can find a place for him. One question though. Is this more closely based on Lewis Caroll's Alice or on Clamp's Miyuki-chan? 'Cause if it's the former then I think Baku would make a great Chesire Cat (despite the fact that Jou is already listed as that) or if it was the latter then I could just make him Mistress ('cause that outfit would be totally kinky and then I wouldn't be stealing Jou's character).  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff