So.... are we gonna vote?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:32 am
User Image

I dunno pm Reprieve about that.

User Image

Historical

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:43 am
xd Ahahahah! You don't have to bug her about it. I may know a lot about Naruto, but I don't know if I meet any requirements she would wish. I'd sure as hell take care of this place, but the only huge problem I see right now is spammers. There is flaming, too, but I think MOST of it has died down. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:39 pm
Shikalee
xd Ahahahah! You don't have to bug her about it. I may know a lot about Naruto, but I don't know if I meet any requirements she would wish. I'd sure as hell take care of this place, but the only huge problem I see right now is spammers. There is flaming, too, but I think MOST of it has died down. :3

xD Seriously. Yeah, I think I might get carried away and a hearty conversation will turn into a flaming peice of bark. xP

Yeah, we shouldn't bug her about it, or she might think that Shikalee told us to bug her about it! And then...stuff...might happen. XD

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:44 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee

xD Seriously. Yeah, I think I might get carried away and a hearty conversation will turn into a flaming peice of bark. xP

Yeah, we shouldn't bug her about it, or she might think that Shikalee told us to bug her about it! And then...stuff...might happen. XD
LOL.

Oooh, I'd love Reprieve to beat mah a**!! I'll be her slave. ;O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:09 pm
Shikalee
JhonnyRaincloud
Shikalee

LOL.

Oooh, I'd love Reprieve to beat mah a**!! I'll be her slave. ;O

XD

I'm sure you'd be the happiest person alive, Shikalee. XP Yay for Shikalee! -Pops Champange bottle--Can't spell either-

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas