What I think happens in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mrfinkle213

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:39 pm
Personally, these are my theories on the book:
1) Near the beginning of the book, Sirius Black will be determined to not be dead. In fact, it will be Sirius that returns to aid Harry in destroying the last horcruxes. Everyone knows Harry is incapable of destroying them by himself, he needs someone with more wisdom than he has to help him.

2) Nagini is not a horcrux. Why place a part of your soul in something that is mortal? Enough said.

3) Snape is evil. Since he was the secret-keeper for the Order, and Dumbledore is the one who cast the enchantment, with Dumbledore now dead (and yes, he's gone), the enchantment is now broken and Snape can share his knowlege of Number 12 Grimmauld Place with his Death Eater buddies.

4) The final battle between Harry and Voldemort (Harry will be alone; Sirius, Ron and Hermione will be told by Harry not to help.) will be at Godric's Hollow.

5) Harry will return to Hogwarts for his 7th year. He knows that he doesn't posess enough magical knowlege to go off hunting for Horcruxes and dodging attacks from Death Eaters and even the Dark Lord himself. Therefore, he will go back for his 7th year. He will, however, do some major thinking about the horcruxes, and as soon as he's done with his N.E.W.T.s, he'll go off to hunt them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:10 pm
1) i totaly agree with you on that one

2) Once more it makes to much since why place a pasrt of your soul in a mortal thing

3) I don't think snape is evil though i think that he was abaying Dumbledores order when he kill he and yeah i think Dumbledore is dead

4) yeah harry will face voldemort alone either because everyone else is dead or of fighting the death eaters

5) yeah i agree with you on that just do to the fact that JKR wrote the books following harry though his years at hogwarts and hogwarts would make the last book more interesting  

Volley_chick

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:16 pm
1. I really hope that Sirius isn't really dead, because I like him...but Harry does have Lupin, sort of, and he's very wise and not as rash as Sirius (and I love Lupin)

2. This makes sense, you're right making something mortal a Horcrux.

3. I don't think Snape is evil but even if he is, he can't tell Voldemort the secret of Grimmauld Place. JK Rowling explained it; the secret died with the secret keeper, the people who know about it will continue to BUT nobody else can find out about it. Even Harry couldn't tell anybody.

4. Yeah, I agree with that. That's why Dumbledore had to die, because the hero always goes on alone.

5. I hope he returns, I really do because the books won't be the same if he's not at Hogwarts.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:29 pm
I just realized this about the title.
Deathly Hollows. Let's define them both.

Deathly - adj. - Of, resembling, or characteristic of death

Hollows - n. - A void; an emptiness.

So, Deathly Hollows must be an emptiness resembling death.

Harry's parents, Lily and James, lived in Godric's Hollow. Hmm, who do we know named Godric from the series? Oh, Godric Gryffindor. Gryffindor is supposed to be the, please forgive me for this, Home of the Brave xp . Therefore, I find the name of the area, or street, or whatever it was pretty ironic.  

mrfinkle213

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:02 am
mrfinkle213
I just realized this about the title.
Deathly Hollows. Let's define them both.

Deathly - adj. - Of, resembling, or characteristic of death

Hollows - n. - A void; an emptiness.

So, Deathly Hollows must be an emptiness resembling death.

Harry's parents, Lily and James, lived in Godric's Hollow. Hmm, who do we know named Godric from the series? Oh, Godric Gryffindor. Gryffindor is supposed to be the, please forgive me for this, Home of the Brave xp . Therefore, I find the name of the area, or street, or whatever it was pretty ironic.

Um, one tiny point...isn't it Deathly HALLOWS? With an A? Which means something else entirely...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:45 pm
...maybe ninja

fine. prove me wrong. belittle me. make me feel unimportant.
still, hallows are ghosts. which makes the title kinda redundant. of course a ghost is going to be dead-like.  

mrfinkle213

Spoilt_lil_missy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:55 am
Wow, you just sounded like one of my friends.

According to the Harry Potter Lexicon (one of my favourite sites) Hallows has something to do with the shrines of saints or something. No matter what it means, I think it's a very creepy title.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:21 pm
yeah, it basically screams "I'm gonna kill people in me."
or something like that. rolleyes  

mrfinkle213

Noelani Rules

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:16 pm
1) He's dead. Get over it.

2) Nagini IS a horcrux. Dumbledore thought so, and Nagini's always close to him. Like his best friend or something. Why not put part of his soul in her? She's close by, and he has six other pieces of his soul in other places anyways.

3) Yes, I do believe Snape is evil.

4) Probably, but not definitely.

5) I doubt it, but it's possible. Harry's stubborn and he said he wouldn't.

Book 7- Rumors and Predictions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games