Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
[EDITED] So... My Teen Ran Away with her Best Friend D: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG REBELLIOUS TEEN!
  SHOOT HER DOWN!
View Results

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:54 pm
Is her friend a playable sim? If they are then you could always go and check their house to see if they are still there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:30 pm
Geez.... I've never heard of them running away like that... kind of interesting... you could make some soap opera story out of it. lol  

Sweet_Melissad

black_kittie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:08 pm
Did she ever come back?
*is it a she don't remember*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:43 pm
Quote:
You could just quit without saving...because it sounds like a glitch. Or save and go out and go back in again. I've had a teen run away before and he came back when he grew up, but that isn't what happened here.

Mind you, playing University the other day, one of my Sims got the "X is due at class in an hour" even though it was 11pm and her class wasn't until 3pm. So she went to class at 11 and got home the next day at 5 pm...when she would have got home anyway.

Youw know, I had something like that happen to one of my sims, too, except she never came back. She was engaged to one of my legacy sims too, so that sucked. >_<  

Entervixen

Dedicated Lunatic

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:52 pm
Sometimes teenagers run away when they sneak out..but the best way would be to call the police...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:44 am
what is a legacy sim?  

Korasan_gold_dash

Infinity-Nevermore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:20 am
Part of the "Legacy Challenge." It's a way to make the Sims a bit more challenging. Go to www.legacychallenge.com and take a look.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:56 pm
I think I read something about this in the guidebook. If a teenage sim runs away, they dont come back until it is time for them to turn into an adult.  

The Extraordinary Lauren

randomchild91 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 57 Total: 57 (1-100)

randomchild91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:52 am
What i'm trying to figure out is how do u get ur sims to run away??? I know they have to like, hate their parents but is that it? do they just leave the house one day and never come bak? sad  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff