HARRY POTTER #1
  HARRY POTTER #2
  HARRY POTTER #3
  HARRY POTTER #4
  Quidinch world cup
View Results

guardian of summoner yuna

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:56 pm
if you have played harry potter the video game you may nedd help well if you do ask me because i have beaten each game 100%.yay.so gain just ask me here or pm me  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:46 pm
The games were good. the third is my FAVORITE but the fourth one even though i love that one to was just way easy dont you think? wheres the challenge??  

guy_lover_450

covo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:34 pm
I liked the first one until I lost it and I have the third one but I haven't been able to play it yet because of my stupid computer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:13 pm
guy_lover_450
The games were good. the third is my FAVORITE but the fourth one even though i love that one to was just way easy dont you think? wheres the challenge??
yes you are right it was easy but i perfer #1 because you get to explore so much but on 2 and 3 they make you exploring minamal  

guardian of summoner yuna

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:55 pm
Chance_luc
guy_lover_450
yes you are right it was easy but i perfer #1 because you get to explore so much but on 2 and 3 they make you exploring minamal

I agree. I like Quiditch World Cup because you get to play as so many teams not just the main ones in the series. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:09 am
There's aspects of all of them that I love. I guess I'd have to play them all over again then decide, lol because when the first one and second were out, they seemed pretty ..high tech lol. Now the quality just doesn't seem as good. *blabs on*  

[Neko Tenshi]

aliamalfoy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:51 pm
All the games are so awesome, but I never finished the 1st game..

Yeah, it's kind of sad actually..i gave up when i was fighting voldy at the end..

It wasn't even that hard!!

xp

and i never played it again..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:14 am
I finished the first game easily, but I got bored with the second one. I bought the first three on sale and traded them in when I realised I was never going to play them.  

Kermi

Hygienic Consumer

That Kat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:02 pm
I need help with the 4th one. Im in the last part of the forbidden forest and I need the last tri-wizard shield. We know where it is, we just dont know how to get it. Its like at a place uhh I cant reall explain but I think you need a box. So can you help me please?  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games