Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Who got you int to Naruto and Who have you gotten into it Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how's you come across it
A Friend or Family member
59%
 59%  [ 37 ]
Online referral
8%
 8%  [ 5 ]
Stumbled apon it cause i luv anime
32%
 32%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 62

Laurylina

Chatty Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:25 am
My friend, who has the manga, and my cousins who tell me about it all the time, made me into a Naruto fan. ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:08 am
Ummm first my friend sxvampirepainxs showed me Sexy no Jutsu in the manga, and Ebisu's reaction.... Then Arikai got me more into a hype, then my boyfriend gave me the final push when he said that he loved the show and downloads all the episodes.

xp They got me obsessed O_O;  

Gate-chan

chibi_kaeru_chan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:28 pm
well.....mai cousin showed it to me and mai sis...and then gave us 60 episodes of it....and i've been hooked ever since... biggrin
but i haven't been able to hook any friends on the anime....(but they read the manga in shonen jump...) crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:20 pm
My friends got me into it, then everyoen i talk to i talk to them about Naruto =)  

Excalibir

Yuichi Newton

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:02 pm
My cousin started to download the fansubs onn to my uncle's lap top. She'd down load four at a time. Since I'm at my aunt & uncle's a lot while I'm studying here, I watched them with them. Once we got hooked, we waited anxiously for our next dose of Naruto.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff