Isn't that sad ?
  Yes
View Results

green-girl-123

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:46 am
To: green-girl-123
Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:10 am
Subject: my daughter died

hi this is katiekbang95s mother my daughter died yesterday CSI LA said that she died at 12:00 midnight we are all sad so now im going to be her gaia so if any questions about her death or any anser what happened . i explane what happened well both of my daughters stade up till 11:30 pm and then katiekbang95 or nick name katie stade up till 12:00 midnight and when my other daughter casie thats her nick name yelled her name but no anser so then she got me and my hub and we found her body under her bed we are so so sad of her death .

p.s please if you know something about her death write me back  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:48 am
That was the excact gaiamail i got so if you no anything about her death gaiamail Katie her username is posted above  

green-girl-123

FlixiePixie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:27 pm
Ummmm.....that looks like SPAM. Not to knock the dead, if she really is.......but I don't think any adult writes like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:32 am
WhistleHill
Ummmm.....that looks like SPAM. Not to knock the dead, if she really is.......but I don't think any adult writes like that.

That's exactly what I think, no self respecting intelligent adult would type that way, or if they totally butchered all grammar they wouldn't use some of the words they did in some sentences.

Not to mention a mother would not be on gaia asking people about her daughters death. Medical science would be the appropriate resource to go to.

I would report this as a suspected chain letter and hacking. I also would advise that it be moved as this isn't the proper place for it.

[Pink Substance]

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items