Reply Naruto Guild
OP for Naruto: Shipuuden?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:18 pm
Which song do you think would be perfect for the Naruto Shipuuden OP?
In my opininon, well, *points at Media in Profile*.
It'd be good if the OP was made by Sambomaster, but they already did the 5th OP so I think they'll leave some space for other bands =/.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:32 pm
User Image

I think you're completely right on both matters.

User Image

Historical

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:54 pm
Historical
User Image

I think you're completely right on both matters.

User Image

You dont know who Sambomaster is dont you?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:56 pm
User Image

Of course I do.
I even went to your profile to listen to their song and I think you're correct.

User Image

Historical

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:31 pm
Historical
User Image

Of course I do.
I even went to your profile to listen to their song and I think you're correct.

User Image

oh sorry I thought you were being sarcastic or something =/.

thanks btw.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:11 pm
That song annoys the HELL out of me. I hope it's a different song. But yeah, I want it to be by them.

Akeboshi did an opening and ending, methinks.

As for that video, that's how it looks when someone new tries to play with me. This one kids was all, "I can calculate your moves and beat you nyeeeeh [/Shikatard]" and of course I picked Shikamaru and beat the s**t out of him twice in a row. I got perfect the second time. xd  

Syndactyly

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:38 pm
Shikalee
That song annoys the HELL out of me. I hope it's a different song. But yeah, I want it to be by them.

As for that video, that's how it looks when someone new tries to play with me. This one kids was all, "I can calculate your moves and beat you nyeeeeh [/Shikatard]" and of course I picked Shikamaru and beat the s**t out of him twice in a row. I got perfect the second time. xd

LOL, ''Kore De Jiyuu Ni Natta No Da'', ''Seishun Kyousoukyoku'' and ''Sekai Wa Sore Ai To Yobundaze'' are the only reasons I listen to Sambomaster =/.

2 endings, ''Wind'' and ''Yellow Moon''. Also FLOW made both ''Go!'' and ''Re:member'' Openings.

Lolz, you dont need to calculate the moves on a game! That way you dont enjoy what you are playing! =/...YOU NEED TO PLAY LIKE HELLS GUNNA BREIK LUES! >=DDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:42 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

2 endings, also FLOW made both ''Go!'' and ''Re:member'' Openings.

Lolz, you dont need to calculate the moves on a game! That way you dont enjoy what you are playing! YOU NEED TO PLAY LIKE HELLS GUNNA BREIK LUES! >=DDD
Two? What's the other one?

I remember Wind and Yellow Moon.

I KNOW. He was SUCH a Shikatard. Memorize the moves, sounds, and you can kick ANYONE'S a**. No calculations. xd  

Syndactyly

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:55 pm
I really don't care...Just as long as it's nothing like that Harmonia by Rhythem again. Argh...So far I've watched all the openings and endings everytime I watch Naruto...But that ending...I had to skip it. I hated it too much. D<

But yeah, Sambomaster is awesome. =) They're songs are great, but there has been repeated uses of the artist's songs, like, as mentioned before, Akeboshi. XD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:00 pm
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Shikalee

2 endings, also FLOW made both ''Go!'' and ''Re:member'' Openings.

Lolz, you dont need to calculate the moves on a game! That way you dont enjoy what you are playing! YOU NEED TO PLAY LIKE HELLS GUNNA BREIK LUES! >=DDD
Two? What's the other one?

I remember Wind and Yellow Moon.

I KNOW. He was SUCH a Shikatard. Memorize the moves, sounds, and you can kick ANYONE'S a**. No calculations. xd

I edited the post.  

Pekora

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:02 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
I really don't care...Just as long as it's nothing like that Harmonia by Rhythem again. Argh...So far I've watched all the openings and endings everytime I watch Naruto...But that ending...I had to skip it. I hated it too much. D<

But yeah, Sambomaster is awesome. =) They're songs are great, but there has been repeated uses of the artist's songs, like, as mentioned before, Akeboshi. XD

*Pukes at the name of Rhytem* =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:11 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud

-Revives you--Dies at the name of Rhythem-

I would choke my lungs out every...time...I heard...that...song. D< Viva Rock was way better. D<

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:37 pm
JhonnyRaincloud
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
JhonnyRaincloud

-Revives you--Dies at the name of Rhythem-

I would choke my lungs out every...time...I heard...that...song. D< Viva Rock was way better. D<

hell yeah, the long version kicks a**, the Naruto version looks more like a hip-hop song.  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games