Submit

Visitor Count
+1
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

MCR! At the Disco

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:41 pm
The new Fall Out Boy Song. Some of my friend thinks it sucks and some say it's good. I like it what about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:53 pm
omg! how could you NOT like that song???
the video is awesome too...i like it more than the other vids cuz this one has a bit of every video, the dude with the horns in sugar were going down, the vampire dude from a little less 16 candles, the school from dance dance- tis ssooo cool...  

REBEL 4 LIFE

jbiggin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:42 am
I Love itt! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:36 pm
i liked it but now its a little overplayed! xd sweatdrop  

sweet-yet-sour156

EmoxToothxFairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:51 pm
REBEL 4 LIFE
the video is awesome too...i like it more than the other vids cuz this one has a bit of every video, the dude with the horns in sugar were going down, the vampire dude from a little less 16 candles, the school from dance dance- tis ssooo cool...

Yea, same. i love it sooo much, though i like Thnks Fr Th Mmrs and Thriller more smile also, the vampire dude is William Beckett, lead singer of The academy Is... and I'm seeing FOB and them live in May!!! biggrin yea, off topic, but anywho, the song is really good, and yea, i love the video, very original and is really good at telling a message  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:56 am
LOVE IT it's weird listening to it without the video though  

rikaLeshay

Chamilion

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:49 pm
I can't stop listening to it. I mean, why not like it. To anyone that listens to music, it's obvious that the song relates to the music industry and media output directed towards their band and others in the industry. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:18 am
StarryxSky
REBEL 4 LIFE

Yea, same. i love it sooo much, though i like Thnks Fr Th Mmrs and Thriller more smile also, the vampire dude is William Beckett, lead singer of The academy Is... and I'm seeing FOB and them live in May!!! biggrin yea, off topic, but anywho, the song is really good, and yea, i love the video, very original and is really good at telling a message

The Revrend who was giving the eulogy was from Sixteen Candles Too.  

AshIsAwesome

Partying Tactician

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500

[XLX]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:03 am
i think it is a good song but it played in the radio too many times  
The Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff