Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Tutorial Joe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:08 pm
Greenzally

OH OH!

I WANT THE NEWBIES BACK!

DO YOU THINK I COULD RESSURECT THEM? AND MOVE THEM OUT? INTO A NORMAL NEIGHBOURHOOD?! gonk

i do too i wish you could do that xd xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:09 pm
athena08905
Newly Appointed Secretary

You know, that made me think.....

What if Betty and Bob Newbie are sort of the "Adam & Eve" of The Sims? surprised

you know what...I think that is pretty much the truth...we even have a whole bunch of stories that we...I guess the desciples? have presumed or guessed or made up about them!! like how Betty is related to Joe or what-not...I like where your head is...very...amazing that you thought of that...I just really like it lol

very true very true  

lilyukina32784

3,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

` D ! N O S A U R

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:59 pm
Altissima
I once resurrected Michael Bachelor, then de-aged him using the InSIMenator. For some reason he turned out to be a blonde with gray eyebrows. Freaky.

Also, Tutorial Joe isn't really the "true" heir of the Newbies, Brandi Broke is. Take a look through her family tree.

Finally, I believe I've seen people take up projects to recreate characters from the original game in The Sims 2.

RedRosesFor

Really Brandi Broke is Whoa i didn't know that ;o

TheDevil'sWhore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:44 pm
lil_fairy_pwincess
Altissima
I once resurrected Michael Bachelor, then de-aged him using the InSIMenator. For some reason he turned out to be a blonde with gray eyebrows. Freaky.

Also, Tutorial Joe isn't really the "true" heir of the Newbies, Brandi Broke is. Take a look through her family tree.

Finally, I believe I've seen people take up projects to recreate characters from the original game in The Sims 2.

RedRosesFor

Really Brandi Broke is Whoa i didn't know that ;o

TheDevil'sWhore
[User Image]

i guess it makes sense, i mean pleasantview is kindof like the orig. sims 1 neighborhood, and the newbies lived in a house in that general area, right?

`R a i n b o w

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces