Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Pets; What Do You Think? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessie_0160

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:58 pm
Hey , i love the sims2 pet's ..... i think it is a really fun game . Have any of you played it and got cats? I have got cats before ( 1 boy + 1girl) , and it never has the link to click to say try for kittens with _____. It says your supose to buy a dog house for them and i did but it still doesn't have that link . Has any one bin able to have kitten's , if so please reply to me or send me a privet message thx! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:05 am
I love the expansion. It's alot better than any of those virtual dog games, because you can customize the breed and give it a coller of your chocice. You can also interact with it and teach it cool tricks and behaviors. I would reccomend it.  

men getting pregnant

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:07 am
Jessie_0160
Hey , i love the sims2 pet's ..... i think it is a really fun game . Have any of you played it and got cats? I have got cats before ( 1 boy + 1girl) , and it never has the link to click to say try for kittens with _____. It says your supose to buy a dog house for them and i did but it still doesn't have that link . Has any one bin able to have kitten's , if so please reply to me or send me a privet message thx! heart

They need to have relationships of at least (daily) 25 wit heachother and the Sim.
The house needs to be clean and unoccupied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:57 pm
I enjoy the game, but I admit, I tired of it really quickly. There wasn't really anything else besides Pets, so when you finished with them, there wasn't much else.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

ShyBFly

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:18 pm
I love Pets! Its fun to get them all trained up and sent them off to work. Its kinda sad when you have them make babies, and you have to get rid of a couple. They treat it like a death! Plus, any pet owner has their "wants" and "needs" dominated by pet stuff instead of stuff that has to do with their goals. But I still recommend it...its addicting! Well, I guess any Sims is... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:25 am
Lilyzilla
I think it's pretty neat. It seems like there were a few bugs they needed to iron out but I haven't really gotten any.

Training IS a little annoying but I guess it adds a touch of realism to it all.. Being able to create kittens and puppies in CAS would indeed be pretty excellent.

Kiss of Color

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces