Water 7
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:56 pm
Maiden of Night
Water 7
Maiden of Night
Water 7
5occ3r_15_l33t
Come on, im a jock, do you really think i like to work my but off in mroe than sports?

hmmm......what would this "cheat" be?....Maiden wants to know.. sweatdrop

No I don't!!

lol, suuuuuuuuuure!

I don't!!

I now have 80 million to go!! Earning a little over 5000 per day is actually pretty good.

lol...yup..fall is the best season! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:04 pm
The best day in Fall are the Fall Horse Races. I make at least 60,000 there!! And if your timing is right, your Sweet potatoes should be ready to harvest on the 18th or 19th. (If you fill your farm with them, it's even better.) You'll earn plenty of money for the Town Cottage savings.  

Maiden of Night

Chiba Mamoru01

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:36 pm
I heard that the cottage is like so cool!!!! I've been married 4 years. *swishes tail from side to side* I love my tail!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:11 am
well of course you have to conect to the beach cottage to get that one the town is kinda tough but I got it and the mountain wait till its your 50th annerversity then youll get the house ^^  

KupoSempai

SuperSchnurp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:11 pm
You have to stay married for fifty years. When you connect to AWL, you get the Beach House.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:52 am
You get the mountain cottage after being married for 50 years. Once you get it, go up to the calender in there and click on it, and a Jewel of Truth should come out.  

SuperSchnurp

The Harvest Moon Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces