Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothy Decorating Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:59 am
I'd love to do this to my room sometime in the future. I was in a restaurant once and the walls were black with a plaid boarder near the ceiling. Conservitive with a touch of edge. heart

gothindenial
Nice ideas, thanks. I love that banner 2 it's awesome! How can I put it in my siggie? stare I have no idea how to use BBCodes cry

It's pretty much like this.
[img]image address [/img]

example:
[img]http://www.angelicstar.net/cos-images/gothicprincess/gothicprincess.jpg[/img]
Will give you:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:19 pm
Hrm, I tend to be a bit more minimalist in decor, and adhere to the traditional metal interior design:

For shelves: why spend a load of money that could buy more music and gigs? Breezeblocks and planks of wood will do!

Carpet? Why have that? It just collects muck, seek homes with concrete floors, you just need to scrub 'em every once in a while.

Paint: Black. Black hides all ills, especially that esspresso stain over there...

As a general rule of thumb; you need only clean the room when you start to breed new forms of life.  

Isobel Bellamy

Deadside Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:12 am
My walls are just a mess of various band and chick posters. It's pretty simple. Light grey paint where you can see it.

The one thing I did put effort into was the wood, like the door, door frame, trim, window sills, etc. was stripping them, and then putting a dark umber stain on them. Looks really nice. I don't think many people are willing to do that lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:20 pm
I made some coffin-shaped pillows for my friends with lace crosses. I'm attempting to make a goth quilt. I just thought it would be cute >.>  

Silly_Doll

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:41 pm
here's some pics of my room not too gothy but hey smile
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:42 am
ketchakik
i want a coffin as a coffee table

I saw a picture somewhere once that Dinah Cancer posted of her house. She had a coffin coffee table! Along with coffin shaped cabinets in her kitchen. It was so awesome.  

Ms Dahl

Ms Dahl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:09 am
Gothic Martha Stewart is a wonderful site for gothy decorating tips. She also gives really cool tips on how to make your room look gothy on a small budget.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:03 pm
Senkutsu
Gothic Martha Stewart is a wonderful site for gothy decorating tips. She also gives really cool tips on how to make your room look gothy on a small budget.

I used to love that site, but kinda got over it coz I couldn't really do any of the stuff. But it really is a great site  

infektionxx

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces