PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:35 pm
i need 4 new mods post about yourself and i will pm you sayiing your hired
mods
1:Storm Strife VII

2:Axel_TehFlameVIII

3:rude dude46

4:axel on fire

5:Galexgan

ok no more i do not need anymore mods now all my mods we need to start our own guild and talk about kingdom hearts1,2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:18 pm
i would be glad as a mod. Im a grest final fantasy expert and at kingdom hearts. Ill be glad to do the survice  

Storm Strife VII

IIIVFlurryofFlamesVIII

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:34 am
User Image
Sure? I'll be a mod if you want...
I'm 15, I've beaten KH about 10 times, and I'm a member of MANY Kingdom Hearts info and art sites.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:45 pm
i beated 2 KH games
hire me dude  

rude dude46

axel on fire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:15 am
kingdom hearts is my favorite game and im all into it ... i know many things about it and id like to be a mod (have experince in another guild) and i finished the game a lot of times and im own and a memeber of many kh guilds  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:18 pm
ok all i need is one more and then all of us will tell me in pm how much gold you have and then we all put it together and get a guild and all of us will be in it i will be the leader all of you will be co-caption  

lambecote2025

axel on fire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:50 am
ok ill just post my gold 171k  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:05 am
Hi. I'm new to this guild just joined actually but anyway. I am part of a kh clan as of which you can see in my signature. I'm very good at RPs, ive beaten all three kh games and loved them all. My username is derived from my real name scrambled and a x added. (Like how the org members get there name!) My dream job is to work at square-enix. (Which I dont understand, square-enix was square-soft in kh one.) I'm cocky, confident, and have the traits to be a leader but cant because i'm too lazy. So anyway I would like to be a mod.  

Galexgan

Dapper Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Galexgan

Dapper Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 am
Oh and my username used to be Axel8 of the organization until I had the idea to make a org name for myself. Axel is my favorite character on kh. And for the people who think Axel is Reno from FFVII nobody, he is not. The creator of kh said that he wanted to see Reno's attitude but in a different situation. So he created Axel to be another version of reno but not any part of reno himself.  
90: Axel's Chamber

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games