Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Getting Female Sims Pregnant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:03 am
AnnoyingEvil1
Greenzally
Carnivorous Herbivore
AnnoyingEvil1
A woman can only get pregnant when she is controllable. He'd have to come over to her house. [or she could direct them to a community lot wink ]

And Rone R--- they don't need to be married to get pregnant.
I didn't know, but that makes sense because if you are not controlling a person, they don't change like grow old or anything so they shouldn't become pregnant.
Just a question, but would WooHoo be in their memory (is that what it's called?) if they weren't controlled?

It would be in their memory yeah, as far as I know smile
I'm just not sure about NPC's, because sometimes they don't have the memories I created while they interacted with my controllable sims.

Yes. It would be in their memory, how ever, NPCs cannot retain any memories unless you add them to your family and they're no longer NPCs.
Oh ok, thanks.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:20 am
Unless you have the NoTownieMemoryLoss hack by Squinge from Insimenator.net It stops townies and NPCs from loosing their memories prior to moving into a house from the point you install it. So any memories they get before its installed get lost but any they gain while it is installed are kept.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

randomchild91

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:00 pm
The most sucess I've had with this is when the sims either male/female are at a communtaty lot and u do a public woohoo. It doesn't matter which gender ur controlling either. Or I think u can have more sucess if u do it in a hot tub, correct me if im wrong though... mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:37 pm
randomchild91
The most sucess I've had with this is when the sims either male/female are at a communtaty lot and u do a public woohoo. It doesn't matter which gender ur controlling either. Or I think u can have more sucess if u do it in a hot tub, correct me if im wrong though... mrgreen

Nope.

If you want to get a female sim pregnant, your chances are

60% in bed
50% in a dressing booth
10% in a hottub.  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash