Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Is it, now?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well? Is it?
  What are you saying?!? Of course it's not!!!
View Results

Leoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:44 pm
Is it really so awesome? Huh? No. Thank you, get out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:57 am
Oh...my...goddess...

Oh...my...goddess...

Wait, I'm getting deja vu.

OH MY GODDESS, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! DID YOU NEED TO POST THAT HERE?! A COUPLE OF NEURONS DIED FROM ME JUST LOOKING AT IT! scream scream scream scream  

Galadedrid Damodred

Masamune no Hi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:54 am
People like using 1337? I though they used it to cover up their inability to spell...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:12 am
Bang. Bang.

You get NOTHING! You lose! Good day sir! God DAMN I hate it when people slaughter a language. Is NOTHING sacred?

I am owned by Theist...~<3 I am her minion.

Fucc Haterz

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:11 pm
I left a little choice survey for her to take, then I'll kill her. How should I do it though?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:36 pm
scream  

Tarantellatears

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:36 pm
... Please tell me I did NOT just see that. My poor abused eyes... Also, how in seven Hells does that translate into a language?

Luna Ishukan
I left a little choice survey for her to take, then I'll kill her. How should I do it though?

Very good question... My personal preference is the guillotine. (Not quite sure if I spelt that right...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:38 pm
xAvenirYuinax
... Please tell me I did NOT just see that. My poor abused eyes... Also, how in seven Hells does that translate into a language?

Luna Ishukan

Very good question... My personal preference is the guillotine. (Not quite sure if I spelt that right...)

Yeah, you did. I suggest Neo Skuld Bombs. They make a very nice "boom". Can't kill someone without a "boom". We could always use Skuld's Holy Blaster, but you can never get quite enough oomph out of one of those things.  

Galadedrid Damodred

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff