Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Run The Jewels

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:41 am
Captain Olimar. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:52 pm
Captain Olimar would probably be an assist trophy, with a pikmin stampede or something. Bomberman would be really cool, I'd use him a lot, but what kind of a moveset for Pacman would there be?  

elf_hero66

MONKIE LAD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:20 pm
SilentBlackTiger
Alright, here we go...

Grey Fox, aka Ninja-MGS

Crono- Chrono Trigger

Magus- Chrono Trigger ((F-yeah))

Frog- Chrono Trigger ((Unlikely, but could be hella fun))

Mega Man ((X)) - Duh.

Zero- Mega Man X series

Diddy Kong w/Dixie Kong ((Think Ice Climbers. If you haven't played DKC, you won't get it))

Wolf- StarFox Series ((I'd play as him. F-you fox and falco. evil ))

Jade - Beyond Good and Evil ((Fantastic game. Go play it. Now))

Rayman - Rayman games ((Evil Bunny would be funny))

Lyn- Fire Emblem ((first American release GBA title))

Belmont- Castlevania series ((Any really, though I'd like to see Julius))

Soma Cruz- Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and Aria of Sorrow ((He's the most likely since he's one of the most recent "heroes" in the Nintendo line-up))

Alucard- Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow ((@#$% Yeah...))

Jonathan and Charrolette(?)- Castlevania Portrait of Ruin ((Could be fun as a IC team-up. Just popped into my head now))

And now, some chars I've seen I don't think should be here...

Bomberman... Meh. Not a fan of the idea.

Pac-man... @#$% NO!!

Earthworm Jim... Too obscure... Then again, so was Mr. G&W

Sonic... The most overrated character ever since Master Chief.

Everytime you say "Master Chief should be in Smash Bros."... a Nintendo rep loses his wii-ngs. Please... Think of Nintendo.

Ah, finally someone other than me thinks Master Chief is way too overrated.
I personally wouldn't mind if they got rid of Roy, I've always just played as Marth and Ike looks like he will be sick to play as.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:21 pm
It would be awesome to have a castlevania character.  

MONKIE LAD

MONKIE LAD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:23 pm
Yet again I must say, Link is the Bomberman of the series lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:30 pm
Melomaniacal
Only three...

Ice Climbers.
Geno - Super Mario RPG (one of the greatest games in the world).
Mallow - Super Mario RPG.

I want my Climbers to stay in the game for obvious reasons. Geno would be perfect. He's from a Nintendo owned game, he has a set of special attacks, he has personality and character, he was an important character who had a huge impact on his respected game. The same can be said for Mallow - set of skills, important character, blah blah blah. Geno can have his star attacks (cannon and whatnot), Mallow can have his thunder attack along with his healing ability (maybe they can make the healing ability able to be interrupted, to make it balanced), and his other abilities.

If you haven't played Super Mario RPG, go buy a SNES, buy this game, and be in heaven. It is one of the greatest games I have ever played, it easily has the best music I've heard in any game (you can probably find some of the music online). And of course buy Super Metroid. Another fantastic game, also on my top 5 game list.

Dude he's a freakin Doll  

LowLenny

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:23 pm
LowLenny
Melomaniacal
Only three...

Ice Climbers.
Geno - Super Mario RPG (one of the greatest games in the world).
Mallow - Super Mario RPG.

I want my Climbers to stay in the game for obvious reasons. Geno would be perfect. He's from a Nintendo owned game, he has a set of special attacks, he has personality and character, he was an important character who had a huge impact on his respected game. The same can be said for Mallow - set of skills, important character, blah blah blah. Geno can have his star attacks (cannon and whatnot), Mallow can have his thunder attack along with his healing ability (maybe they can make the healing ability able to be interrupted, to make it balanced), and his other abilities.

If you haven't played Super Mario RPG, go buy a SNES, buy this game, and be in heaven. It is one of the greatest games I have ever played, it easily has the best music I've heard in any game (you can probably find some of the music online). And of course buy Super Metroid. Another fantastic game, also on my top 5 game list.

Dude he's a freakin Doll

No, he's disguised as a doll. He is the protector of stars/dreams and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:02 pm
most orignal one ever they should have me in the game?no having your avi as a toon custimoize him/her
i thikn that would be awesome  

ness8

Characters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas