Poll whore
View Results

PhickSniper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:29 pm
Which do you use?

SSB=R
SSBM=R

This is how you L/R/Z cancel:

First, you have to be knocked up in the air, but not by jumping.
Second, Just before you land, hit L, R, or Z

What it does, it gets you up right away instead of having to wait for them to get up.

It may soun useless, but all the pros, such as myself, use it ALL the time. It's pretty hard to master, but is one of the best techniques in both games.

PS: Brawl hasn't come out yet, so L cancel may not be in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:03 pm
Hate to burst your bubble...

But you have no F-in clue what you are talking about...

L-CANCELing, is when you do an AERIAL MOVE, and RIGHT BEFORE YOU LAND, you hit L, or R, or Z.

TECHING, is when you are HIT, and when you are about to HIT THE GROUND, you hit L (you could use R or Z, but I'm uncertain of this, seeing as how I use L). After you TECH, you can hit left or right and "roll" in that direction.

L-CANCELing, stands for LAG canceling; it cuts the lag from you landing after you do an aerial move in half. It's a must for pro level play, which you obviously know nothing about.

I've had a bad day, so sorry for sounding like an a*****e... But know what you're talking about before you claim you're pro. I'm not Pro level, but I know what I'm talking about.  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

porkeater123

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:34 pm
im gunna aggree, but its really not that hard to use either  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:37 pm
SilentBlackTiger

L-CANCELing, is when you do an AERIAL MOVE, and RIGHT BEFORE YOU LAND, you hit L, or R, or Z.

TECHING, is when you are HIT, and when you are about to HIT THE GROUND, you hit L (you could use R or Z, but I'm uncertain of this, seeing as how I use L). After you TECH, you can hit left or right and "roll" in that direction.

L-CANCELing, stands for LAG canceling; it cuts the lag from you landing after you do an aerial move in half. It's a must for pro level play, which you obviously know nothing about.

I've had a bad day, so sorry for sounding like an a*****e... But know what you're talking about before you claim you're pro. I'm not Pro level, but I know what I'm talking about.
first person i seen who knows that most people in here have no idea what they are talking about. or what their skill level really is.  

[.Lord Canti.]

Ronin_686

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:29 pm
You're talking about teching buddy. I use L for teching.

I use L for L-canceling too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:45 am
[.Lord Canti.]
SilentBlackTiger

first person i seen who knows that most people in here have no idea what they are talking about. or what their skill level really is.

?  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PhickSniper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:32 pm
SilentBlackTiger

ya sry, back then i didnt know what tech meant. and i heard that was what L/R/Z cancel was.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:00 pm
PhickSniper
SilentBlackTiger

ya sry, back then i didnt know what tech meant. and i heard that was what L/R/Z cancel was.

Well, at least now you know! 3nodding  

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

Dynasty_77

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:20 pm
i do all of my dashing with R and all my canceling with L...bizarre  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:10 pm
It's not that hard  

Ledah2.0

Einherjar O D I N
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:56 pm
Dynasty_77
i do all of my dashing with R and all my canceling with L...bizarre

Actually... I do too... It's easier to dash with R and Y for me cause they're so close together (button layout).  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:05 am
Huh? That sounds like teching o.o
Well, I L-cancel with L and also wave dash with L. I use R for shield(shield-grab and roll too).  

D i v i n i t y

Tipsy Prophet

7,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items