Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Plushies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:35 pm
I wish I could so plushies. Or make any kind of plushie. If I had a sewing machine and more fabric I could probably make some, or if I had more patience and a longer attention span hehehe...
*wishes for a sewing machine*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:21 am
Marylyn Selfino
Miepies, that is the cutest darn little Jack Sparrow doll I have ever seen.

Thankies. After finishing my exams I will make a few plushie tutorials for sewing them. You will be able to find them on my plushie page at the moment it's German only but there will be the English version as soon as I am in my free time  

KnuddelRaito

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:41 pm
I really like the pictues you posted, those are great!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:16 pm
Ok, I have to share a pic smile

I love my job.

The play: the Crucible. Yanno, that one they make American kids read in high school because it's written by Arthur Miller? well in one scene they find a (gasp!) needle stuck in a poppet and therefore accuse a woman of witchcraft.

well... I'm the maker of all things brought on stage, so here's my little Puritan plushie!

((I need to get a picture of the actress with the doll, because it looks lime her ^.^))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

MicroMiniMuffins

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:17 pm
I've only made one plushie, in about a week or so. I lost him. I'm SO sad right now. But I know he's gotta be in the house...somewhere...<.<
I was known as 'the doll girl' for a few months at my school. Ha....<.<
But I love making plushies. I just have no patience for making patterns. I'm more of a 'get it from the store or start hacking and cutting' kind of gal...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:23 pm
I like making plushies of inanimate objects out of felt! Like telephones and toasters and stuff like that... its so hard to make a pattern though! >.<
Right now I'm mostly making giftboxes sweatdrop  

rheane

pheonixearth

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:36 pm
I don't sew plushies, but I crochet amigurumi (which is like sewing plushies) I love how they turn out, because they allways add cute-ness (gosh, I hope that's a word) to my room. I have a whole bunch lined up on top of my dresser.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff