Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
ATC Chalange! Pickup lines!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:26 am
ok,
so I am moderatly awear that I seem to be the only ATCer on this forum but that doesn't change the fact that I really want to start a chalange.

The chalange shall be cheesy pickup lines.
Basically just create an ATC dedicated to the most awe inspiring, did you actually think that would work, pickup lines you can immagine and post the pics here.

For those of you who dont know an ATC is an Artist Trading Card and it is a little peace of art that is two and a half by three and a half inches.
Most of their appeal is that you can measure the amount of time they took to put together in minutes, not hours.

And yes I saw this posted as a swap theme idea on craftster but the swap never really happened and I wanna make some.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:15 am
i'd be up for an in-guild type thing. 3nodding  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Silver Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:17 am
I might join in on this ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:01 pm
wheee I made three so far!

User Image

User Image

User Image  

I be me
Vice Captain

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:41 pm
ok, more than three.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:39 am
This is a cute thread...In college my room mate and I had a going joke as we had become very annoyed with the "cheesey pick-up lines". This was our reply to those lines. We would sorta let the guy think it was actually working, and when he asked for our phone number we had memorized the one for the county morgue or a particular disease clinic. The only problem was if you ever ran into the same guy again...  

blubyrd

Maer^ier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:23 am
I'll have to remember that on the off chance that a guy will ever want my number...

For once, the greeting "City Morgue" isn't going to be a joke...

ANYWAY... I'm up for guild ATCness... Never made one before, but ahwell. I like random little bits the best.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:44 pm
Things I have discovered:
ATCs fit perfectly into cigarette cases.
and a mate of mine thinks I can sell these with room on the back for you to write your number so you can hand them out at clubs.

oh, and if you see old magazines on sale for two bucks each and think you could use them to make ATCs then buy eighteen of them, it no longer costs two bucks.

hmmmmm...... morgue  

I be me
Vice Captain

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:57 pm
I made new ones! (of course you did, you are obsessed with them)

User Image

I want to do something to add intreege to him, like put glasses on him or something but I am not sure
User Image

secound favourate because it takes you a little while to work out what a man with knives has to do with your inside being as beautiful as your outside
User Image

and my all time favourate so far.
User Image  
Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas