Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:58 am
Dear Sacred Sources Crew and Members,

I am deeply regretful for my neglect of the guilt over the past weeks. This is not the first time I have been passive in my duties, although this is the first of essentially removing myself from GAIAOnline for an extended period of time. This has been caused by primarily by an interest in a new game, as well as allowing myself to be lazy during my winter break. My break is now over; college has been in session for a week now, and I have started a job. It is time for me to be responsible.

In an effort to better manage the guild, I have promoted a known crew member and respected friend of mine to the position of Vice Captain. This, essentially, gives him all of the freedoms and liberties a Captain has, but not the actual owner title. I trust him with this power and these responsibilities, and I hope they he will be able to serve you and make your experience here an uplifting one.

If you have any concerns or questions, I will be trying to keep my MSN messenger on more. My account address is pacific_lutefish@hotmail.com. Please note that this is not an actual e-mail address that I use. Abuse of this contact information will result in such nasty reptribution I cannot fathom it right now.

In conclusion, I will end with two simple words and do hope that you accept them: I'm sorry.

~ Jameta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:23 pm
A quick note. Like Jameta, I am a full time university student. I shall try to shift my Gaia things around to be more present in the guild, but no promises, especially when finals backon.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Winter Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:02 pm
Well, even if you two aren't here all the time, I will be here every day. If anyone needs to get ahold of a mod, try me between 10 AM and 3 PM (GMT -5hrs). I'll get back to you guys asap. wink

By the way, Jammeh, Twack got hacked. The account And Many More is his new one, and I tried to accept him back into the guild today. It said he didn't have enough gold... So, I told him to PM me when he does, and I'll accept him.
Just letting you know to leave his request there until I know he can be accepted. Cool?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:30 pm
I'll try to be present more, though I do have things which are more difficult than an avarage US highschool student... Being from DK and having only 3 years with material which sounds harder than US.

So I'll see what I can do outside of my synopsis, essays, science reports etc.  

Goddess Hekate
Crew

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:58 pm
Hmm... it did look like Jam's account got hacked. That sucks. Some others look like they fell pray also.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:50 pm
That's awful! I hope she is able to get things back together. I also hope the same doesn't happen to anyone else in the guild.  

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items