Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

They all sound so manly!
  Kisame is the manliest
  I wish I was Kisame :(
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:20 pm
Here's a clip of Akasyuki's secret slumber party, which HOORAY has voices. Some of them are harder to pick out than others. And um, the ones flickering are the ones talking.

Girl time!

The easiest to pick out are Leader and Deidara, who's various 'hn's don't get translated (it sounds like he has a throat problem, ew), but his last 'huh' does.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:30 pm
they all sound alike to me.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Pekora

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:40 pm
Captain Verd
Here's a clip of Akasyuki's secret slumber party, which HOORAY has voices. Some of them are harder to pick out than others. And um, the ones flickering are the ones talking.

Girl time!

The easiest to pick out are Leader and Deidara, who's various 'hn's don't get translated (it sounds like he has a throat problem, ew), but his last 'huh' does.

I think I heard Hidan talking =/, ''when Orochimaru left the group'' line, it doesn't sound like the leader.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:47 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

Girl time!

I think I heard Hidan talking =/, ''when Orochimaru left the group'' line, it doesn't sound like the leader.
Well, like Missing Nin Itachi said, they all sound similar. I can't really imagine Sasori having a very deep voice, so Hidan's a good bet.  

Captain Verd

attila the fun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:45 am
I LOVE DEIDARA'S VOICE.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:32 am
ME TOO IT'S SO DEEP AND GURGLEY  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:50 pm
Captain Verd
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Captain Verd

Girl time!

Well, like Missing Nin Itachi said, they all sound similar. I can't really imagine Sasori having a very deep voice, so Hidan's a good bet.

Sasori should've a sweet voice...we don't know how many years he has, but he turned his body into a puppet when he was young.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:10 pm
ninja That was f-ing awesome. ninja  

Crimson Cupcake

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:30 pm
LOL wow.... that's all I have to say xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:47 pm
Deidara's voice actually was way too deep. Reminded me of that gay guy from Dragonball Z.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:05 pm
LOL!!! Omg that's hilarious xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:20 am
Seen it before, and those probably aren't what their voices actually sound like. They're not really there in the Batcave, they're speaking through microphones or something (I forget exactly what it is, but their voices are projected) so they all sound muffled.  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:45 am
mofoslotmachine
Seen it before, and those probably aren't what their voices actually sound like. They're not really there in the Batcave, they're speaking through microphones or something (I forget exactly what it is, but their voices are projected) so they all sound muffled.
...I hope Deidara's voice is still gurgley sad  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:50 am
Captain Verd
mofoslotmachine
...I hope Deidara's voice is still gurgley sad

Me tooooooo. Girly Deidara with an ultra manly voice would be great.  

mofoslotmachine

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:05 am
I also kinda hope Sasori sounds like an old grandma, but that won't happen emo  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games