Reply ~ Main Forum ~
`Satanism, how can Austin learn more? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphynthetic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:27 pm
Ever consider fidning a Satanic Bible? One of my friends bought it, did a report on it for school, and since has become a Satanist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 5:52 pm
I am not a Satanist, nor do I ever intend to be one, but I belive that it is basically what many of the others have said; living how you want to live, but still being a good person for the most part.  

Love.Your.Hate.

Celria

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:30 am
The link in my sig will take you two a thread advertising two guilds about Satanism. I know that Saion De Mahorela has stickies with websites which would be quite useful.

Are you interested in theistic, or atheistic Satanism?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:34 am
slipknot_afi_freakazoid
I am not a Satanist, nor do I ever intend to be one, but I belive that it is basically what many of the others have said; living how you want to live, but still being a good person for the most part.

Well, good and bad is subjective really. I mean Satanists wholeheartedly embrace causing pain to someone who 'deserves' it. (i.e revenge) as long as you can work your revenge in some sort of intelligent fashion, when you won't get caught, or have negative consequences of your own stem from it.

That and one of the commandments goes something like this. "When walking out in the open, bother no-one, if someone bothers you, ask them to stop, if they do not stop, destroy them."

I mean, there's good, and there's good here. <33  

Celria

Plan-Galere

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:22 am
It seems kind of pointless to pick and choose what relgion you believe in, especially based on funding. You're not shopping for shoes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:37 am
I purchased a copy of the Satanic Bible... and it seemed to me that Anton LaVey suffered from mental problems, but I'm no psychologist so my opinion means very little.

I don't know... a religion that preaches hatred and intolerance is... just not for me. And I'm probably over simplifying what was actually said.

Good luck with your quest for knowledge. If Satanism is your thing then kudos! biggrin Have fun with that. smile  

gothkid82

Resurrekt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:02 pm
satanism is just a dark version of christianity, every thing in satanism and christianity are opposites  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:36 pm
Well, for spiritual satanism try Joy of Satan  

helenareject

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:51 pm
Thanks for all the suggestions, Austin's checked all of them out and found what he needed. It really is an interesting religion now that Austin know's more about it. He's considering buying that bible by anton lavey, is it worth a read?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff