Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MollyFu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:19 am
Kaena Wraithson
23, the holy number of Discord.

I loved the number 23 even before I became a Discordian. Have you seen the new movie with Jim Carrey? Totally awesome, and I didn't like Carrey before.

23!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:23 pm
I have never really paid attention to numbers as a whole. I'm not a number oriented person. I think this is along the lines of the color thing, if it's important to you and you're numerically oriented, you should totally use it. With that said, I'm going to start paying more attention to numbers in my life!  

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

Nomad of Nowhere

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:37 pm
The meaning of life= 42!!!

I'm sorry, it had to be said. I used to drive myself crazy with these patterns. 15, 40, 60, are important to me for reasons associated with the Babylonian calendar, but as for numbers re-occuring... I suppose 12 and 72.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:59 am
13 is my number.
I was born on a 13th, and it is also a lucky number for me. =3

Kittori

Anxious Blob

Mor Righ Anu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:47 pm
3, 5, and 13 are my numbers. But I do wake up about the same times everynight. 4:23am. 1:13am, 5:53am, and If am lucky enough on weekends I get to sleep in til 7:21am. Normally have to wake up at 6:30 to get my son to the busstop, but I always wake up before that at 6:21.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:27 am
I'm considering starting a seperate thread on the symbology of numbers; we could all contribute associations we have for a particular number to get an idea of its inherent meaning. I tend to find that more interesting than traditional numerology, though it does draw upon the symbology of numbers. Anyone else interested in a thread like that?  

Starlock
Crew

Purrly

Invisible Elder

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:44 am
217. It's really unbelievable how many times in a single day this number will show up. People don't believe me when I say it's EVERYWHERE until they spend a day with me and see it for themselves. It'll be on the plate of the car I'm stuck behind in traffic. The change amount for the food I'm buying. The clock when I happen to look at it. It's in the phone number for my boss, or the address I have to mail something to. It's CD and track that's on when I get into a friend's car. It's the number on the bus that almost hit me on the way to work.

It's truly eerie.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:10 pm
5/8th actually. I know that's a weird number, but...w/e  

The 1K Fairy

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:37 am
The 1K Fairy
5/8th actually. I know that's a weird number, but...w/e

Any particular reason why?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:54 pm
Starlock
I'm considering starting a seperate thread on the symbology of numbers; we could all contribute associations we have for a particular number to get an idea of its inherent meaning. I tend to find that more interesting than traditional numerology, though it does draw upon the symbology of numbers. Anyone else interested in a thread like that?

i say yes! ^_^ i myself have always been phobically afraid of odd numbers, especialy 7, but my exceptions are 3, 5, 9, and 13.  

twilight insanity

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces