Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
PM Threat by a n00b Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Yslanaa

Dangerous Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:01 pm
For those of you who are wondering what these n00bs are thinking, I have just one simple answer for you.

They aren't.

I all honesty, I have seen and gotten so many of these, and my only reply I send them is, " How about we do this. You bugger off, and I don't send Satan babies after your soul." That usually keeps them at bay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:49 am
Galadedrid Damodred
Oh god, I think I ruptured something laughing! And Misuzu_chan? You spelled laziness incorrectly.

Sorry, I do know how to type it, I just type quite fast so I don't type everything correctly.
Thanks for telling me though.  

Aella_chan

splashseal

Fluffy Bunny

19,225 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:54 am
What the hell? Where do people get off thinking that they can do that? From the looks of things, 'noob' must be another word for 'stupid'.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:14 am
I have never recieved a pm like that. My avi must creep the n00bs out or something [Chainsaw of Literacy+20 on n00b]  

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:21 pm
xXSavage NymphXx
I have never recieved a pm like that. My avi must creep the n00bs out or something [Chainsaw of Literacy+20 on n00b]

That really wouldn't surprise me. Your avi does look somewhat dangerous... no offense. :/

-snickers- The most I can do is spear them with an umbrella. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:47 pm
I got a similar threat, but not in the form of PM.
I made a topic in this subforum, and the picture of what I'm talking about is the second one. Pure. Laughing. Material. rofl

XxJennessaxX

RamoraPaige

8,200 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:40 pm
Quote:
but u killed ur avi by putting a fire flamed shirt can u put a other one and ill b ur bf??

Here is one that I received.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:48 am
Misuzu_chan
I did report him.
He's a selfish demonic little n00b that tried to threaten me.
Obviously I had already reported that n00bish person.
I can't understand how people can spell that bad and not be ashamed of themselves.
I didn't see any sign for him not knowing English well either.
So it's complete lazyness for typing a WHOLE word! Amazingly hard isn't it?

I respect your authority to report him. Nobody needs a Gaia n00b like him. Even if he did submit a report, I don't think the admins would like it because denying a person's request isn't really against the rules.  

Radio Chaos

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:39 am
RamoraPaige
Quote:
but u killed ur avi by putting a fire flamed shirt can u put a other one and ill b ur bf??

What the hell is that supposed to be? I... I can't even begin to figure it out...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:46 am
rae-chan-sensei
RamoraPaige
Quote:

What the hell is that supposed to be? I... I can't even begin to figure it out...

Translation?:
But you killed your avi(tar) by putting (on) a fire flame shirt! Can you put another one on? I'll be your boyfriend.

That guy is stupid. Idiotic. Whatever. Someone, just shoot him with a sniper rifle.

YourLovelyBear

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:09 pm
RamoraPaige
Quote:

Erm... uh... who to the what now? That is supposed to mean something? Weird... I thought it was just jibberish. confused

YourLovelyBear
Translation?:
But you killed your avi(tar) by putting (on) a fire flame shirt! Can you put another one on? I'll be your boyfriend.

That guy is stupid. Idiotic. Whatever. Someone, just shoot him with a sniper rifle.

-pulls out a rifle- Ready when you are!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:50 pm
That is so funny. xd  

wcs792

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items