Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Admin? Ha...haha...yeah right... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel80272

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:20 pm
That's actually a great idea... though you'd have to act sincere to not give away the act you're trying to pull...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:00 pm
Hmm. How about something like "Alright, here it is *insert fake pass here*, how long untill I can get on again?"  

Maka Koa

xAvenirYuinax

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:31 pm
A n00b would probably believe that. -nod nod-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:02 pm
Flame_Knight_Faolan
Has anybody thought of giving them a WRONG password just so they can keep trying it untill they get themselfs banned?

that would be fun to see  

Noche Flor

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:23 pm
katrine221
Flame_Knight_Faolan
Has anybody thought of giving them a WRONG password just so they can keep trying it untill they get themselfs banned?

that would be fun to see

Yes it would be.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:26 pm
xXSavage NymphXx
katrine221
Flame_Knight_Faolan

that would be fun to see

Yes it would be.

*snickers* Now we're talking. I love this idea! It's like when I get to play with the moronic telemarketers at dinnertime.  

Kitten_Ember

Noche Flor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:54 pm
KittenEmber
xXSavage NymphXx
katrine221
Flame_Knight_Faolan

that would be fun to see

Yes it would be.

*snickers* Now we're talking. I love this idea! It's like when I get to play with the moronic telemarketers at dinnertime.

I just hang up on them. I love those ones where someone you hate pretends to be a telemarketer just because they hate you and you hang up on them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:20 pm
katrine221
KittenEmber
xXSavage NymphXx
katrine221
Flame_Knight_Faolan

that would be fun to see

Yes it would be.

I just hang up on them. I love those ones where someone you hate pretends to be a telemarketer just because they hate you and you hang up on them.

Getting a little off topic here but I actually find it's more entertaining to answer everything they say with "Nobody's home". That tends to make them think twice about calling me back. Pretty sure my number has been blacklisted as the crazy lady.  

Kitten_Ember

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:25 pm
I start swearing at telemarketers in a mix of German and Japanese. If anything, I have them going "WHAT THE ********!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:04 pm
That reminds me of when I've tried to sell something to a telemarketer. I'm pretty sure they were facepalming by the time I was done discussing the merits of whatever I was trying to sell them. It was funniest when THEY hung up on ME!  

Angel80272

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces