Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Yes random I know

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Physical_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:03 am
Hi everyone, this maybe my first and last ever post on the guild, this is because I am committing suicide, due to the fact that every waking moment of my life is living hell, I wish you all hope with your life, good luck and goodbye  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:07 am
If you believe in Hell, you should know that suicide will just send your soul to Hell for all eternity. Zero improvement.  

The Man who was Thursday

Physical_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:08 am
To be honest, hell would be better than what has happened to me today  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:10 am
No it wouldn't. Hell is especially designed to be the worst possible punishment. You can't even imagine the suffering.

If you continue living, things can improve. If you kill yourself now, they won't.  

The Man who was Thursday

Physical_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:16 am
If you had experienced what I had experienced today you would know  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:18 am
There is nothing in existence which validates suicide.  

The Man who was Thursday

Physical_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:23 am
well i'm very sorry every time I have a problem in life I'll come looking for you  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:30 pm
Whoa...what?! Where can we reach you dear? I don't care if I don't know you, I am so against suicide [not 'cause I'm a goody-goody, but because I've moved past that stage in my life, and I see how pointless it is]

What is it that happened? You keep mentioning it, but not talking about it. Would talking help?

Dea-chan

Dea Mariella

Angel80272

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:58 pm
Whoa... WHAT?!

I seriously hope this is a lame attempt at a joke, because there is NO reason to even CONSIDER suicide. It doesn't matter how bad your day was; as long as you are living, things can get better.

Like Dea Mariella said, would talking about it help? My PM box is always open if you need to talk, seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:59 pm
This is probably awkward because the only way I know you is from this one thread...but please don't kill yourself. Suicide is seriously not the answer...I don't care if this sounds sappy, but please don't do this...I don't care that I don't know your real name or what color your eyes are...but I love you because you are human. For the sake of everyone else in the world who really does know you...please do not do this to them...you cannot imagine the pain that you will inflict on others if you follow through with this...but trust me, there are people in this world that love you very deeply and would give everything they have to see you smile...trust me...so please...please reconsider what you are doing. P.M. me or comment whenever you want, I will ALWAYS be there, I promise you.  

Nalarem

Natilly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:07 pm
This may sound really mean, and terrible, But I don't care. Just a heads up. And sorry to thoes who might hate me later, but it's the truth.

I say, let him kill himself. If he wants to be that stupid and not understand that something can be changed, even though it looks like you're already dead, and no matter what anyone says, you keep telling them
"There is nothing better than this, and I will never be happy again," then let them be foolish and ignorant. Try as you might to stop them, they're just to blind to see the truth, or they just want attention and to know they're loved. They might not realize it at first, but It might be what they want. So whatever. If he wants to kill himself let him. or he can wise up and realize that there is more life and new opportunities to find, then good, he should.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:16 pm
DUDE WHAT THE ********!!!! ARE YOU THINKING life goes on live another day man
The only time you should ever commit suicide is NEVER!!!!  

Red 4

Luxx Aeternam

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:41 pm
That is seriously not cool. Suicide is just a poor excuse for someone to run away from problems rather than confront them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:00 pm
Pardon my heartless administratorship, but i'm locking this. It serves no purpose in this guild, and I doubt a bunch of people he sees as only avatars on a screen are going to change his mind.

Plus, if you're committing suicide, and turn it into an announcement to the world, simply to make people feel bad for no particular reason, then I don't have any reason to care You're just trying to hurt other people, which makes me lose all sympathy.

Locked.  

DarkElf27

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Gaian Grammar Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers