Reply Roleplay forum
New lives, New Freinds... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:12 am
Alkaid's face grew very red very quickly. She hadn't even realized it. She was absolutly horrified. "Ahh--- AHHHH!" she yelped as she ran towards her bag. She grabbed it and went to change.
"Perverted little..." she growled as she came back. She grabbed one of the fish and took a bite out of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:29 am
Riku laughed when she heard Alkaid scream"that a** has done it again"she said while walking home  

Level_E_Vampire

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:29 pm
Alkaid sensed Riku, but didn't think that much of it. She went back to her bag after downing the fish and took out something wrapped in white cloth. She held it close before returning it to the bag. She then pulled out a kunai knife and held her braid.
"Snipy snipy and there goes the hair..." she said as she chopped it off. It fell to the ground in a brown heap. she ruffled her choppy hair and grinned. "Much better."

Alkaid now looked like this:

User Image
(sorry it isn't colored, and this is NOT my artwork. It is *evil-monkey-chu's off of deviant art. It just worked way too well.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:13 pm
"Ok, you broadcasted yourself in front of all of us" Jynx said as he sensed some people around he didn't know who they were so he went to his tent to rest untill the other people came  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:28 pm
"My bad..." she muttered. "Besides, how the hell was I suppose to know that I would wake up looking like that? It's never happened before!" Alkaid snapped.
She sat down on the ground, crossed her arms, and waited. Unless this means I'm losing... She thought sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:05 am
"There here" Jynx said as he took of running toward one and hit him in the face so hard he flew into a tree.  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:52 pm
"That's great. You can deal with them easily." Alkaid sighed. She got up and moved to the sidelines, holding her head. It felt like it was going to burst, and the minute she smelled blood, it only got worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:02 pm
(( to be real, more people need to join this ))  

Baby Jynx

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:20 pm
(agreed. sigh... I guess I'll just put alkaid in Pain, though I already have the name, now don't I? *evil grin*)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:46 pm
Riku appeared and punched another"What did you do now"she asked jynx  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:56 am
"Well, I went to sleep" Jynx said while tripping one and kicking another  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:19 am
Riku laughed."Thats nice to know"  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:24 am
"I bet it is" Jynx said sarcastically, while jumping in the air "Phoenix flower jutsu"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff