Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
what happend to her? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[tofu][rocket]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:59 pm
Infinity-Nevermore
Once I had a fire in the house though and only the person who started it remembers it though.
Moving graves? I think I shall set up a cemetery. I was hoping you could do something like that.
    Ohh. Good idea.
    I'm going to do that.
    Usually the ones I have are small and in a backyard but I think a Community lot as a graveyard is a good idea! =O

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:16 am
Infinity-Nevermore
Once I had a fire in the house though and only the person who started it remembers it though.
Moving graves? I think I shall set up a cemetery. I was hoping you could do something like that.

Yes, you can set up your own cemetery. In fact, Maxis supplied one with OFB, called Gothier Green or something of the sort.  

Captain Jenocidal

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:47 am
Gothier Green Lawns came with Nightlife. It's home to the Tricou family of ghosts. There are some Tricou ghosts at 'the house of fallen trees' too and there are six teenage downtownies that are children of one of the dead Tricous.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:26 pm
Menaceman
Gothier Green Lawns came with Nightlife. It's home to the Tricou family of ghosts. There are some Tricou ghosts at 'the house of fallen trees' too and there are six teenage downtownies that are children of one of the dead Tricous.

Wow, I didn't know about all that. I just deleted the default tombstones before I used it. lol.. I'm so custom! sweatdrop  

Captain Jenocidal

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:40 am
I only found out from reading forums on S2C. It's very interesting what MAXIS/EA puts in there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:04 pm
Infinity-Nevermore
Same for me. One of my Sims had having a baby as a Want and a Fear.

ditto  

minaflower71

Sims Q&A and Help

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas