Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.
How do you get your copy of Shojo Beat? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you subscribe to Shojo Beat?
  Yes :)
  Nope.
  I'm not allowed :(
  Other/Poll whore option
View Results

Angel Spirit Girl

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:56 pm
I subscribe, too. I found out about gaia through it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:52 am
I also subscribe. I wasn't always able to go out and get the magazine each month so I subscribed. My parents got it for me this Christmas. Plus it was a lot cheaper since they even got me the holiday gift special subscription thing.  

Kestrella

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:20 pm
I think I found out about Shojo Beat online before it even came out and was thinking of subscribing from the very beginning. Then issue 0 or whatever came out with all of the previews and I picked that up for free in the bookstore. Then I subscribed and I've gotten every issue through the mail.

Well...except once when I renewed too late, I had to buy an issue in the store. But I always get it in the mail. It's better that way since it comes earlier...and it's cheaper overall too.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:37 am
I have to search for mine in the next city in England

Zoix
Crew

risa_koizumi07

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:13 am
i used to buy them, but after a few im like mom can you subscribe for me for christmas?
and she did.
ah shojo beaty goodness!  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:43 am
the comic book store i go to or Shopper's Drug Mart  

protecterofelements

sakura-haruno-sister

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:58 am
kel aka gandy
Dee409
I buy it from the bookstore because my mom said that if i wanted to subscribe ,I would have to pay for it myself whiich is something i would do if i wasn't 14, had a credit card and knew how to fill out a money order! I'm in the process of getting a debit card so then i can go and buy it^_^ YAY ME!

I know how you feel...though I do have a debit card...I just don't want to use all the money at one time...so I'm going to wait til my birthday to ask for a subscription, though with the semi-promise of a Wii...I'm not really gonna beg... whee

User Image

Same here, I am going to get a subscription for my birthday from my parents.

I Support Yaoi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:17 am
I don't suscribe because I might not be allowed to. >.<
In my area, I thought I would only see Shojo Beat in bookstores such as Chapter, but I can also get it from markets like the Superstore and Wal-mart. XD  

Soonjung

Vampirepenguinlover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:30 pm
I usually buy them at Borders, and sometimes at Barn & Nobles. I heart SHOJO BEAT MAGAZINE!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:37 am
I used to have one, but then my subscription ran out this past March, so now I just buy my copy in a bookstore every month. If I had money, I'd probably get a subscription again. 3nodding  

Mizuko_Arashimoto

Elysian Sex Symbol

15,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Pandaccino

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:39 pm
I don't want to subscribe, id rather jsut buy it at teh store  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 pm
It makes me kinda sad because i use to have a subscribtion but then because of the economey we have been trying to save money and now i don't have a subscription anymore.....
crying

I love that magizine too!!  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

xxxDark Crystal Queenxxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:05 pm
Do you know how much I care for you? Do you have any concept of how much I love you?
Well, right now, you are way too blind to see it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The first one I'd ever gotten was from K-Mart, I'm pretty sure I got the rest at Walmart or something. I found a whole bunch of them at a Salvation Army, bought every last one of them. SB's like a collector's item now...

❖As I walk through the rain, I hope one day to find you and kiss away the pain
that has been buried away in my heart for you
to find. ❖

.: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games