Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight-Related Fanart
I am a little upset with some of the fan fictions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is a little bugged with some of the fan fictions?
  I am!!
  I quite like all of them....even the sad ones!
  What was the question?
View Results

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:50 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_
XxfushigipinayxX
Again, this could've been discussed in the fanfiction thread...

Well, every post that could fit in a different thread could be moved, but I'm far too lazy. Maybe another mod? sweatdrop

What happened to Twi-Lite and A_Vampires_Friend? Or even the VC?
Well, it's fine...I just "grew up" on Gaia with a guild that was so big but organized...Never any repeat threads. So when I started getting involved as part of a crew, a VC, or even a Captain, I kept those lessons with me. Old habits die hard.

Oh, for your last post, I completely agree. My favorite fanfic authors are Silly_Bella, Alphie, and, of course, ""Asia" (the girl who wrote Years Affect).

I'm here sorry. I had basketball and then snow boarding and then school. Sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:14 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_
XxfushigipinayxX
Again, this could've been discussed in the fanfiction thread...

Well, every post that could fit in a different thread could be moved, but I'm far too lazy. Maybe another mod? sweatdrop

What happened to Twi-Lite and A_Vampires_Friend? Or even the VC?
Well, it's fine...I just "grew up" on Gaia with a guild that was so big but organized...Never any repeat threads. So when I started getting involved as part of a crew, a VC, or even a Captain, I kept those lessons with me. Old habits die hard.

Oh, for your last post, I completely agree. My favorite fanfic authors are Silly_Bella, Alphie, and, of course, ""Asia" (the girl who wrote Years Affect).

I'm here sorry. I had basketball and then snow boarding and then school. Sorry sweatdrop

No need to apologize. We all should take the option of having fun via real life than computer-wise when the opprotunity presents itself. I've tried taking care of school too (finals, ugh). I'm glad you had fun ^^  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Garnet17th

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:56 am
I'm really picky with with my fanfic selections, so I'm a little touchy when it comes to reading Twilight fanfictions. I've read about six so far from Fanfiction.net and I wasn't impressed. I find that some of the fics are a bit too OoC. gonk

But that's just me now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:25 pm
Garnet17th
I'm really picky with with my fanfic selections, so I'm a little touchy when it comes to reading Twilight fanfictions. I've read about six so far from Fanfiction.net and I wasn't impressed. I find that some of the fics are a bit too OoC. gonk

But that's just me now.

No, no...I completely understand where you're coming from. People really can go over-the-board-OOC with fanfiction, especially where Twilight's concerned.

The thing is to just move on as soon as you spot something you don't like. That, and you can look at the review people give it beforehand...the whole rating system really comes in handy sometimes. Just visit ravenclaw.us/twilight sometime and browse. I know the most-read authors don't go OOC too much, if at all.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:35 pm
I thought Peonies was going really well.

But she killed both Bella AND Edward. I mean, I guess I understand why she did it. But it's so sad... cry  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:07 pm
Gahhh!! I just read the last chapter of Peonies...And I was on a way earlier chapter than that last time I even tried to read it. Oh god, that was horrible...I mean, it was written extremely well, but it was so depressing.

See, see, this is exactly why I don't like reading fanfics with sad endings. Because the actual series hasn't been finished yet, I have all thes pessimistic thoughts sprout up when I read something like Peonies Dx

I prefer silly_bella's humor fanfics over the angsty, depresing ones. Heh, have you read he latest about Bella's truck? Kind of OOC and perverted, but funny as usual...I still love the one about "what keeps Edward warm" best though.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:34 pm
The latest about Bella's truck? No, I don't believe I have. Have you read "Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers"? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:42 pm
Agh, no, that's th one I've been planning on reading but never get around to! It looks pretty hilarious...even the title, haha.  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:01 pm
It's very...interesting. And hilarious, of course. Just like the one about Bella's truck - I just finished reading it, and it's good.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:17 pm
twighlight311
Who is a little bugged that a lot of the fan fic.s are sad ones about edward leaving bella, or bella leaving edward!! There was even one where Edward cheats on Bella!!! That would never happen!!! They are too in love for that to happen....well that is my opinion!!!

P.S........Edward is Sexy!

I read the one where Edward cheats on Bella and I wanted to kick that person's a**! She should get kicked off that sight! scream  

Draumr Kopa345

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces