The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Harry Potter guilds that have to do with "slashing" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slashing Guilds Towards Harry Potter Offensive?
  YAH!
  NO
  Harry Potter Tis' a way of life ban the slashing guilds!
View Results

Kittykatt217

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:49 pm
if they hate harry potter that much or just want to make fun of it, why even bother to take the time to make a guild??  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:25 pm
You can't really say they should be banned on Gaia. They have a different view of the series.

I don't think the original poster is being homophobic but rather is standing against the pairing that wouldn't work. :  

SilentNinjaFox

x X Cissy x Black X x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:43 pm
I think that if they want to make up some theory about Neville and Luna or something like that, go ahead, but it's up to JKR, and she's not going to make anyone gay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:51 pm
*eye twitch* slash is great! it shouldnt be banned.....I write it so ya XD *bashes you* we slashfans just find pairings good, in fanfiction we can also change things we don't like >.> ie Cedric dying or something, so dont bash on it o.o *cough*  

YaoiboyDaisuke

Eriks Little Lotte

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:19 pm
YaoiboyDaisuke
*eye twitch* slash is great! it shouldnt be banned.....I write it so ya XD *bashes you* we slashfans just find pairings good, in fanfiction we can also change things we don't like >.> ie Cedric dying or something, so dont bash on it o.o *cough*

I quite agree!
Slash doesn't make a fanfic any better or any worse (although some of them could use a little slash....). You do realize that is also against the rules to post something judging someone on their race, gender, sexual preference, or anything like that. So maybe before you try to ban a guild, you should figure out exactly why you want them banned. it might just be that you're being homophobic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:44 pm
nice  

xXBunnyPrincessXx

Aari-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:06 pm
neutral

Excuse me? What's so wrong about males being together? And if people are allowed to create R/Hr guilds, they sure as hell better be allowed to create R/D guilds as well. Freedom of speech. Or maybe you missed that day in your history class. I'll give you a hint. It's the first bloody amendment to the flippin' Constitution of the United States.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:05 am
I don't like it either, but it doesn't bother me that people do. If they like it, why should I rain on their parade? Let people do what they want. No one's forcing you to read it. If you don't like it, don't read it. Problem solved. confused  

__penguin__

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:36 pm
Wow. You are extremely closed minded.

I just feel bad for you that you have to hate such a harmless thing that doesn't conflict at all with your life. If you don't like it, then why much you go to so much trouble of making a topic about it? If you think it's such an awful thing, why do you even bother thinking about it and let it bother you?

I think there are sicker things people get off on then Harry Potter slash. Also, we're not ruining the series by it. People who read or write slash, obviously are usually huge fans of Harry Potter. Why else would they bother writing something about it?  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff