Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenre Li

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:48 am
We had chicken for dinner and I did my usual holiday routine... <.<;

Does buying an Elegant Veil here count? o.O

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:20 pm
I broke the rules?! I went to Newy in the mornin', got bored, so me and my mates jumped in my ute and drove all the way down to Wentworth Falls in the Blue Mountains. Dont ask why, someone suggested a bush walk. So in the end, I didn't even start drinking until around 7.30pm...I'm still up XD. The effects are starting to wear off...I should start taking bets as to how long before I fall asleep on the keyboard.  

Falethial

Ozumou

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:42 pm
Falethial
I broke the rules?! I went to Newy in the mornin', got bored, so me and my mates jumped in my ute and drove all the way down to Wentworth Falls in the Blue Mountains. Dont ask why, someone suggested a bush walk. So in the end, I didn't even start drinking until around 7.30pm...I'm still up XD. The effects are starting to wear off...I should start taking bets as to how long before I fall asleep on the keyboard.

You are from Newy?

I was at the foreshor in teh arvo helping a friend out with his stand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:44 pm
I got sunburnt on the harbour. I forgot to put sun screen on once and I get burnt! gonk Now I have a sunglasses mark on my face. crying

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

Love on a stick

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:08 pm
I went to the foreshore as planned and we rave danced and watched fireworks... the boat dock on the other side of the lake caught on fire o_O
then after everyone left me and my friends went scabbing through rubbish, i got some sunscreen and a chair ;D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:44 pm
We actually ended up having a BBQ, nothing big though, just my family, plus one grandmother and one aunty.

Wood fire BBQ FTW!  

WellzY
Crew

Chibmeister.mp3

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:16 pm
Love on a stick
I went to the foreshore as planned and we rave danced and watched fireworks... the boat dock on the other side of the lake caught on fire o_O
then after everyone left me and my friends went scabbing through rubbish, i got some sunscreen and a chair ;D
You Don't Deserve To Be Lonely,

Scabbing through rubbish? How fun, haha.

I ended up going to the beach with my friends and doing some fire spinning/fire breathing.
Then we drove around until like 2am..
Whoo, good times. 3nodding

But Those Drugs You Got Won't Make You Feel Better.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:10 am
Wow. Up here all we do for Canada Day is wave flags, cheer, and then go sit in a pub and pretend to be patriotic. lol I think I'll be showing more patriotism than most of my countrymen when I get the dang maple leaf (of my own design) tattooed near my posterior. 4laugh  

BeMuled MissBeth

Shameless Fairy

19,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

Falethial

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:27 am
Ozumou

You are from Newy?

I was at the foreshor in teh arvo helping a friend out with his stand.

Martinsville, south west uh Newy! Newy's like my secondary home though! And they always have good Aussie day shows on, and the ducky races XD!  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff