Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
DeviantART Massacre

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphihonra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:59 pm
Quote:
hi u shud b able 2 u more guys
lik another charatcer

This was found on DeviantART by a dud account. please kill him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:05 pm
Who was it? Anyone who slays the good name of deviantART like that needs to be hurt.

Also, I do not understand a word that person said. ><  

Etna In Netherland

linktimelord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:35 pm
I'm not usually bothered by these kind of things i'll translate it says "Hi you should be able to use more guys like another character"...thats all I got, sorry if I couldn't do much  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:41 pm
"Hi. You should be able to (do?) more guys if you draw another character."

That's the roughest translation I could get.  

Angel80272

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:30 am
Ugh. The scum of DA finally comes to the light.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:42 pm
his name is blazin123, and it's a dud account with NO INFORMATION, OR ANYTHING! If you know line rider, you might have seen this, and hers said "you should be able to use more guys. Like another character." He's got more hits than me.  

Saphihonra

YamiMalik13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:58 pm
Saphihonra
his name is blazin123, and it's a dud account with NO INFORMATION, OR ANYTHING! If you know line rider, you might have seen this, and hers said "you should be able to use more guys. Like another character." He's got more hits than me.

He only attracts those extra people because of his horrific grammer. You can add me to the list because I had to see it to believe it. I've been on DA for a while and I have less then 1,000 hits sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:24 pm
YamiMalik13
Saphihonra

He only attracts those extra people because of his horrific grammer. You can add me to the list because I had to see it to believe it. I've been on DA for a while and I have less then 1,000 hits sadly.

Agreed.

How many pageveiws does he have? And how long has he been there? My 2nd year at dA was yesterday, and I almost have 5,000 pageveiws. Sometimes it depends on those kinds of variables.  

Etna In Netherland

Zhiege

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:30 pm
This is very, very sad news indeed. When DA gets polluted, there is truely no more hope to win the battle for good grammer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:56 am
He's been on for 3 months and eleven days, but he has nothing there. And he has 785 pageviews.  

Saphihonra

Emily the Omnivore

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:34 pm
*sigh*
Thats horrible.
*Grabs pitchfork*
D<

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers