Miss Minbar

Quotable Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:11 pm
Hiya!

Does anyone know the official text for the frat rules between two officers? I did a search but I only find stuff on fraternization between officers and enlisted personnel.

According to those, Sam and Jack shouldn't even visit each others houses or even Jack and Teal'c going fishing together... eek

Crappy rules!

Did you know they age back to the roman empire? You'd think they'd have updated them by now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:17 pm
I've searched and searched before too. I couldn 't find it either. I wanted to know exactly want it says for a fic I was writing. Someone told me to do a search using this: afi36-2909. <--this is the frat reg.  

SammySue
Crew

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:44 am
SammySue
**Snip**

*blink, blink* eek  

Outspoken_geek

SammySue
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:44 am
lol. Yes. It's very long and I think some of it is mess up from pasting and coping. Oh well. At least people can get the general idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:41 am
poor jack/sam, sam/daniel, sam/janet, jack/daniel (trying to cover all fandoms xd )  

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

Miss Minbar

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:23 pm
OK...The military killed all the ships... stressed We should write to the show producers and tell them that SG-1 being a TV series they can deviate from reality a little and that the fans will back 'em up.

SHIPPERS UNITE!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 5:08 pm
lol. They tried that in the fourth season--not with ships, but they had Sam with long hair. So many people wrote in yelling at them for Sam having longer hair because the military wouldn't allow it. So Beneath the Surface episode gave them the perfect oppertunity to get her hair cut without making a big deal of it.  

SammySue
Crew

Miss Minbar

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:28 pm
SammySue
lol. They tried that in the fourth season--not with ships, but they had Sam with long hair. So many people wrote in yelling at them for Sam having longer hair because the military wouldn't allow it. So Beneath the Surface episode gave them the perfect oppertunity to get her hair cut without making a big deal of it.

That hair was hardly long! Besides, I remember Janet's being longer at first and what about Hailey? Sure she braids it but it's still long. Besides that hairdo looked good on her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:06 pm
Bridgess
SammySue

That hair was hardly long! Besides, I remember Janet's being longer at first and what about Hailey? Sure she braids it but it's still long. Besides that hairdo looked good on her.

I think the hair either has to be short or long enough to be pulled back. Sam's hair wasn't long enough to be pulled back so she had to cut it. Hailey's hair is fine--as far as I know.  

SammySue
Crew

_Elphie_Thropp_
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:50 pm
I suppose we should be partial greatful as the audience that they do stick to how things would be in the real world...making the show more believeable...

But I would have liked to have seen more interaction with Jack/Sam and Sam/Daniel  
The Stargate Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games