Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
vampires Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you watch/read about vampires before?
Yes
77%
 77%  [ 56 ]
No
18%
 18%  [ 13 ]
You are kidding...
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 72

Rocket Lawn Chair

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:46 pm
I always thought of vampires as pale. I always thought of them as allergic to sunlight, garlic, crosses. All that. I like Stephenie Meyer's vampires better than the ones I am used to. However, I can't exactly imagine what rock hard skin would feel like. But that's just me. The only thing I don't like about Stephenie Meyer's vampires is they don't have fangs. I'm curious to see how they hunt. I mean, do they just rip a big chunk of skin off, then drink the blood from the wound?? I like the fangs idea. Oh, plus I always liked the way fangs look. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:48 pm
LizzieBorden13
I joined a vampire clan when I was 13, so I've actually been a vampire for a while. So, yeah, I knew a lot before reading the books and I'm very glad that Mrs. Meyer un-Hollywooded (haha I made a new word 4laugh ) us.

A vampire?? Cool!! Are you serious?? OOh! Ooh! Message me, please. [[Sorry. I'm dumb.]]  

Rocket Lawn Chair

vampirephantom27

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:11 pm
Before the Twilight books came on the scene, I thought only in the Brom Stoker/Anne Rice/Buffy type of vampire. Now, my veiw is different. Then, I thought that there was only one type of vampire. Now, I think there are many types of vamires, but that gets a little complicated for me to type. Out of all of these type, I have concocted a vampire that has some attributes from them. My ideal vampire has the strength, fastness, and the ability to be in the sun without all of the sparkels. It has the ablilty to be unseen, to become a shadow. Like Stephanie, some have special ablilties and they depend on the vampire. That would have to be how I now see vampires and what my ideal vampire would be like if I ever wrote a vampiric novel.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:38 pm
User Image
I've always had a bit of a fixation with vampires. It strengthen when I read Twilight.  

Scandalous bb

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces